• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Richards" sporting goods is gonna have these online also..........these are def gonna be an easy cop.

The Is are gonna be pretty hard to get i see..........
wait we are not allowed to say *****? 
roll.gif

anyways my 2012 9s were a 9 and and the just feel tight, mind you i'm a size 10

I don't know how in the world I had 6 girls enter the raffle at Footlocker and didn't get one call. That darn sz 13.

Then I sent another 4 girls to other Footlockers and still struck out.

They do have a FCFS at one location, but I know I'm not willing to stand in line long enough to actually get a pair.
pimp-of-the-year-o.gif

What time does NBA.com release retros? I've tried getting them from the site a couple of times but they always are sold out by the time I see them. I know some other places are easier to get them from, but I have a NBA.com gift card.

I guess I will go and see that Captain America once I've grabbed my 9's. Started watching last night on losmovies.com but figured I'd go ahead and see it in the theater. 

What time does NBA.com release retros? I've tried getting them from the site a couple of times but they always are sold out by the time I see them. I know some other places are easier to get them from, but I have a NBA.com gift card.
9am

How do these fit for gs sizes or basically any size in general.

My wife wants a pair (tells me now) we don't have any 9s but she has 1s 4s 10s and 11s they tts?

Thanks for the help... Sounds like an easy cop if everyone is getting em. Looks like the 1s are the target

Referencing the Kilroy's I had in 2012, they were pretty TTS.  Because of how I laced mine, I probably could've gone half a size smaller.  So it really depends on how you lace your sneakers.

So these aren't TLO right? Same with the 1s? May actually have a shot if so...

If I were you I'd be prepared for both a non-TLO release and a TLO surprise. It seems like NDC has switched it up on a few releases to probably throw off bots (my guess) which doesn't allow you to search on the site or find them on the site unless you click on the TLO link. Hopefully I'm wrong and the shoe's remain non-TLO, but it could happen so try to be prepared by following NDC Twitter account and favoriting them so you get their push notifications (tweets) and then either unfollow them or unfavorite them after the release so their constant tweets doesn't drive you crazy.

I dont have to have an account with the sites to buy via paypal do I? I remember copping from SP and my Paypal account was enough.

easy cop ? i doubt it. they will sell out instantly. everyone is fiendin for them. lines of 60+ at both foot lockers, champs & foot action here in stockton, ca for tickets before stores opened this week, and each store got 30 so or less pair. i could be wrong, but lots of people are feelin these & will be ready in the mornin to cop online as well i believe.

I put in two raffles at my local Champ's for the 9's and two raffles for the 1's at the local HoH and got two calls for the 9's and one for the AJ 1's. It seems like I have great success with raffles, Champ's more than HoH of course I'm just grateful I got a guaranteed pair in each shoe :pimp: Hopefully whoever gets my second pair from Champ's really enjoys them and doesn't try going that reseller route knowing the size 13 struggle :smh:

Back
Top Bottom