Air Jordan Retro Holiday 2013 Confirmed Releases

You are correct eyenoe! My pairs are still holding on strong and look dead stock. I don't even have creases. Only major issue I hated was the squeaking noise when you walked. The baby powder trick worked some of the times

I triple dawg dare ANYBODY to say something about the quality of the 05's!!! (Besides creases) Gave away my all blacks with the white jumpan...DONT ASK ME WHY
Never was a fan of the steels (10's in general) just a lil too plain jane for me, but out of all the X's I like the red/whites the most.  Hope they retro these one day, b/c I can never find a DS pair for cheap

Figures I finally find some space jams in a size 14 and now I read here that they are coming out again this year. Jokes on me it looks like

Figures I finally find some space jams in a size 14 and now I read here that they are coming out again this year. Jokes on me it looks like
u should read the post and the pages of this thread cuz this isnt space jams (spacejams have blue jumpman) the pic they used isnt even the shoe thats going come out 

Shoe game is saying a black based colorway, nothing about yellow

And I thought Laney colors were blue and yellow?

i've never liked the stripey x's. the biggest appeal of the x to me is a solid mass of black around the laces. any colour would work, as long as it is solid.

I don't know how anyone can even say pass since we haven't even saw pics yet unless they just don't like the 11's.

black based xi are the best, imo. but i am good still rocking my 09 jams and og breds. another one would be fairly redundant.

Ready to cop the 11s and 12s  
smile.gif

"if" they do release I would try for all 3.. Most likely wouldnt wear the 10's much if at all... Guess they just remind me of a "kids" shoe, maybe cause I had them when they first came out,lol

Last edited:
You are correct eyenoe! My pairs are still holding on strong and look dead stock. I don't even have creases. Only major issue I hated was the squeaking noise when you walked. The baby powder trick worked some of the times
Auhhh yes.....The squeaking!!! Mine wasnt that bad but it did squeak for a while but not anymore. I remember Martin had the Steel's on in that episode ^ when Gina took out $600 from they account cause she had da boot on her car. Made her ride the bus with a wheelbarrow an water hose LMMFAO.....Jordan's will take ya back!!! (For the youngsters MARTIN from Big Momma House...LOL)

Last edited:
Steel Xs and wait for pics on the XIs...everybody will be IN no matter what.

Shoe game is saying a black based colorway, nothing about yellow

And I thought Laney colors were blue and yellow?
I heard there's gonna be 2 different 11's that drop for the holidays this year.  The all black colorway and the Laney's.  

Misses out on the steel greys last time. I'm sure ill try to cop all 3. Sigh gotta start saving now.

Release one half of the CDP last christmas season and release the other half this christmas. :rolleyes Already got the Xs but there kinda beat up so might get another pair, but the X's I have are so comfy tho. The chicago Xs I picked up weren't the same....

Release one half of the CDP last christmas season and release the other half this christmas. :rolleyes Already got the Xs but there kinda beat up so might get another pair, but the X's I have are so comfy tho. The chicago Xs I picked up weren't the same....

smfh.. jb scammed everyone who bought a cdp.

i was forced to get some fugly black 20s ill never wear in my life for the black cement 3s, only for em to come out 3 years later.

lets see 3, 4, 5 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 14 all came out again(or coming out this year) since 08 :smh::smh::smh:.. so thats basically every joint people care about except 6s and 7s which we know will come out again in next 1 or 2 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom