Air Jordan Retro I DMP Releasing July info.

Need to see some pics
nerd.gif

so the white/red and white/green is not a package and will not have the ugly green print on the inside?

I just want the Chi/Bos package or pack whatever. Once I have those I can be done with ONES....

This should me another pack. I need some 1z and the red and black 1z remind me of the 1z that was released in '01, and im def feelin those green 1z

The DMP 1 Retro pack will consist of the Black/red 1s and white/black/green 1s. That IS the DMP 1 pack. I'm not sure about the metallic 1s, but I am 100%sure about the DMP pack.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Let me help you out folks -

Air Jordan 1 60+ pack (DMP). $225.00. This will be a package like the BMP.

The other one is the Jordan 1 retro Hi "Do the Right Thing Pack". NO, they will be not together. It's called pack because of matching apparel but the shoes will be sold separately.

Both packs will release on JULY then Schooldays/Alpha-Omega pack will release on September.
This info is true. We will get a total of 4 AJ1's this month. The wht/grn, wht/red will be sold individually while the blk/red, blk/grn willbe sold as dmp pack.

Hmmmm 225.00 for two shoes????? Not bad, not a big fan of the 1s but i'll have to think hard about copping these

ima pass on this not really digging the colorway of this 1s plus 225 for 2 retro 1s is too much for me

Originally Posted by DetroitNappy

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Let me help you out folks -

Air Jordan 1 60+ pack (DMP). $225.00. This will be a package like the BMP.

The other one is the Jordan 1 retro Hi "Do the Right Thing Pack". NO, they will be not together. It's called pack because of matching apparel but the shoes will be sold separately.

Both packs will release on JULY then Schooldays/Alpha-Omega pack will release on September.
What pack is this? which ones are suppose to come in this pack?

Im guessing the Alpha/Omegas are the Black/Gray and Laker colorway 1s?

smh.gif
At JB for re-using names for Packs and Packages.

Back
Top Bottom