Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

just got my 3's from rmkstore, very fast shipping, only took 3 days to get here

im happy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chowfun27

@shoehd.

which shipping method did you use and did you get them double boxed?
i used the regular standard shipping, i did recieve them double boxed but didnt pay for it
pimp.gif

Has anyone had any prob with the upper material on the shoes Yellowing? I just recieved my pair from Skiptomyshoe.com and noticed the right shoe looks moreYellowish then the left shoe.. I will post pictures when I get home.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

for those who asked for pictures - only have iphone camera right now....it's starting to crack, not bad, but still cracking....
even though its not bad, its inexcusable. For the money you paid that should not be a problem

If anyone is looking for a cheap pair of 2001 TBIII's pm me, I have a size 9.5 in the selling section.

They're in need of restoration but I have no problem letting them go for a cheap price

got mine from caliroots today and I
Couldn't be happier
They even came with some headphones that kind of match the shoes a bit
I guess it was a special the store was having.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

for those who asked for pictures - only have iphone camera right now....it's starting to crack, not bad, but still cracking....
even though its not bad, its inexcusable. For the money you paid that should not be a problem
This is not bad at all, like you said. Very typical for anyone who owns a pair of 3s. I'm sure there are some of you who will chime in andpreach that your retro 3s have never cracked this quickly, but this is far from being anything serious. It's hardly noticeable and if you really would liketo you can always cover it up with some sort of touch up paint like an Angelus; works great. I was not very happy when my CDP's starting showing somecracking, but it's something you get use to and not worry about so much.

Thanks for the pics.

^people are worried because they are going to start cracking more and more, slightly leads to mildly, mildly leads to...you get the point.

It's inevitable, but sucks fam, hope for the best.

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

Originally Posted by AJ27526

This is not bad at all, like you said. Very typical for anyone who owns a pair of 3s. I'm sure there are some of you who will chime in and preach that your retro 3s have never cracked this quickly, but this is far from being anything serious. It's hardly noticeable and if you really would like to you can always cover it up with some sort of touch up paint like an Angelus; works great. I was not very happy when my CDP's starting showing some cracking, but it's something you get use to and not worry about so much.

Thanks for the pics.

that sucks ive worn mine like 5 times still looking good but when i get my second pair ill wear them more we will see

jordanpoe

i got a pair of 09 tb that have the same problem. on the right side of the left shoe the leather is a little bit yellowed near the back. i have two pairs, onei got early from marquesole and those are flawless. the second pair i bought of ebay on rd. when they came in i just looked at the shoe that was on top in thebox. it wasnt until about a month later that i took the other one out and noticed the yellowing on the leather. i was really upset, but once i went outside andlooked at it in the sunlight, it was less noticeable. i even tried to scrub it with soap and a toothbrush but i dont think it helped much. luckily its veryminor, but i still wish it wasnt their.

OK HERE'S SOME BETTER QUALITY PICS I LOVE MY PAIR

BUT ON THE RIGHT SHOE ON THE TOE BOX AREA THE LEATHER IS SMOOTHER THAN THE LEATHER ON THE LEFT SHOE IN THE TOE BOXAREA
RIGHT
LEFT

very nice pair.......i have a pair of black and red 12's on ebay at a cheap price im keeping my eye on right now but if i dont grab them imma stopprocrastinating and start looking for me a pair

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by sloanboy

very nice pair
THANKS AND I ALSO BOUGHT A VERY NICE BLUE RL POLO WITH A RED PONY TO MATCH YES I PEEPED YOUR SIG
wink.gif
there is nothing nicer than a fresh pair of jays with a matching polo
pimp.gif

LOL all these pics makes me want to copped another pair/ bw I must say I luv these colorway than the fire reds

Cement print is kinda thick but still one of the better retros to release. Thanks to these i will be coppin some 01s on Ebay
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom