Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get an error message on the confirmation screen on Finishline? I thought it was a glitch so I re-submitted my order since no order confirmation was shown and I got the same message.

I then proceeded to Nike.com and ordered from them...Checked my email and I got 2 paypal payments to Finishline.com. Of course when I called customer service, they were closed so I sent them an email.

copped a sz 11 for $175 flat with free shipping from eastbay, no tax either
pimp.gif
  i already have a sz 10.5 so waiting a week for the back order is no big deal.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Anyone get an error message on the confirmation screen on Finishline? I thought it was a glitch so I re-submitted my order since no order confirmation was shown and I got the same message.

I then proceeded to Nike.com and ordered from them...Checked my email and I got 2 paypal payments to Finishline.com. Of course when I called customer service, they were closed so I sent them an email.

This happened to me with the BCIIIs. I did not get an order confirmation on the page after the order was complete. Everything on the page was blank, the order summary & confirmation number. But, it said order succesful. I got a bit nervous and checked my order history and noticed that an order was placed although it wouldn't show up. But, I couldn't afford to try to get the sneakers again anywhere else, so I just let it be til the morning. Turns out the error is common because of the high demand and they sort it all out when traffic slows down. They sent my pair the next day. I feel your pain though.

When I ordered off Finishline I didn't get an error message.
If I got an instant email conformation, do you think that I will get my order for sure ijapino?

Originally Posted by KMante

Went to NDC and thought that I was gonna get them but they said that all the 13s were out.
Then I tried to order from Eastbay and they put me on a 25 minute wait, so I rushed to finishline and ordered a 13 with ease with free shipping and no sales tax.

I got an email conformation moments after I got my order so am I in the clear? I'm a bit nervous cause Finishline has canceled an order of mine before on the silver Jordan 2010 before.

man, how did you get no sales tax on FNL?

The pic from Finishline shows the now common toe box crease on most retro 3's.
lg315767001.jpg

Use code "GAN125" for $20 off of the Flips on FNL (Finishline).

My total was $165 and change.

Originally Posted by riddla713

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nice. any word on places in the H getting em? a few stores out here in san antonio got 18 pairs each...mines it waiting for me in the morning 
$133 with tax
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If I got an instant email conformation, do you think that I will get my order for sure ijapino?
While I haven't had an issue with Finishline canceling my orders, I have read in the past of people complaining that their orders were canceled after receiving a confirmation email. I wouldn't worry too much, check your order status tomorrow. If it says picked that means your order has been put together and will be shipped.
I think I just released a size 11 of these on NDC for anyone that's interested

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

While I haven't had an issue with Finishline canceling my orders, I have read in the past of people complaining that their orders were canceled after receiving a confirmation email. I wouldn't worry too much, check your order status tomorrow. If it says picked that means your order has been put together and will be shipped.
I think I just released a size 11 of these on NDC for anyone that's interested
I checked my paypal account and both orders from Finishline says "cancelled"...Hopefully this is true since I'm not trying to have 4 pairs of these.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Man good looking out on the discount, makes this a tempting pick up for less than retail and free shipping.

Originally Posted by torres

Went to NDC and thought that I was gonna get them but they said that all the 13s were out.
Then I tried to order from Eastbay and they put me on a 25 minute wait, so I rushed to finishline and ordered a 13 with ease with free shipping and no sales tax.

I got an email conformation moments after I got my order so am I in the clear? I'm a bit nervous cause Finishline has canceled an order of mine before on the silver Jordan 2010 before.

I think the no sales tax depends on what state you live in. States have different sales tax rates.

I live in Anchorage, AK and we don't have sales tax.
I go to college in the lower 48 and since I go on winter break in a week and a half, I decided to order and ship my shoes back home. 

Originally Posted by stageup

easy pass for me, not feeling these at all
still plenty of sizes on NDC
NDC is all sold out, and Eastbay is sold out of some sizes (I know for sure size 10).

FNL is FNL... they only appear to be sold out of sizes 11.5 and 13, but who knows if everyone's orders will be fulfilled on others.

thank you!  one pair from eastbay. one from FNL.  now to get one more at the store.

Dang I wished I knew that 
tired.gif

I live in Anchorage, AK and we don't have sales tax.
I go to college in the lower 48 and since I go on winter break in a week and a half, I decided to order and ship my shoes back home. 
ok, i got you.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by riddla713

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nice. any word on places in the H getting em? a few stores out here in san antonio got 18 pairs each...mines it waiting for me in the morning 
$133 with tax
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Almeda mall Hibbet sports is 7am they opening up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom