Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by KMante

When I ordered off Finishline I didn't get an error message.
If I got an instant email conformation, do you think that I will get my order for sure ijapino?
While I haven't had an issue with Finishline canceling my orders, I have read in the past of people complaining that their orders were canceled after receiving a confirmation email. I wouldn't worry too much, check your order status tomorrow. If it says picked that means your order has been put together and will be shipped.
I think I just released a size 11 of these on NDC for anyone that's interested
I checked my paypal account and both orders from Finishline says "cancelled"...Hopefully this is true since I'm not trying to have 4 pairs of these.
I just got the error message on the second pair I tried to order.  I DID get a email from paypal saying that I submitted payment and it would be charged when my order was fulfilled.  Didn't get a confirmation from FNL for the second order though.  Did get one for the first order.

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by riddla713

copped a sz 11 for $175 flat with free shipping from eastbay, no tax either
pimp.gif
  i already have a sz 10.5 so waiting a week for the back order is no big deal.

pimp.gif
nice. any word on places in the H getting em? a few stores out here in san antonio got 18 pairs each...mines it waiting for me in the morning 
$133 with tax
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Almeda mall Hibbet sports is 7am they opening up
ok sweeet. hope everyone gets a pair. hibbet is usually on top of things. YOTRs over there was a piece of cake
pimp.gif

I am surprised at how easy these where to cop online. Only 3 finishline stores in Pheonix are getting these. Also the House of Hoops here is getting these but not until Monday.

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

pimp.gif
nice. any word on places in the H getting em? a few stores out here in san antonio got 18 pairs each...mines it waiting for me in the morning 
$133 with tax
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Almeda mall Hibbet sports is 7am they opening up
ok sweeet. hope everyone gets a pair. hibbet is usually on top of things. YOTRs over there was a piece of cake
pimp.gif

i copped mine on eastbay..got my email with confirmation number. I would of gone to hibbets but gotta be at wk at 6am..lol hibbets always getting the quickstrike releases
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Do I want a 3rd pair? :tongue:

roll.gif

Yall Dudes Is A Bunch Of Savages...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Glad To See There Was Enough To Go Around... Passed On These. Jus Wasnt Feelin The Backflip Concept.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I checked my paypal account and both orders from Finishline says "cancelled"...Hopefully this is true since I'm not trying to have 4 pairs of these.
I just got the error message on the second pair I tried to order.  I DID get a email from paypal saying that I submitted payment and it would be charged when my order was fulfilled.  Didn't get a confirmation from FNL for the second order though.  Did get one for the first order.

Check your paypal account. It may say cancelled like mine did.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Check your paypal account. It may say cancelled like mine did.

yep....paypal says order is canceled.  My first order says pending, but when I click DETAILS it says canceled also.....I wonder if it's because I used the coupon code? Guess I'll find out soon.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Use code "GAN125" for $20 off of the Flips on FNL (Finishline).

My total was $165 and change.

Doesn't work anymore, says unable to process coupons??

this shoe is sickening.

cement not wheres its supposed to be.....

a + at the end of the word 'retro' would be nice

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

yea same here must of caught on of people using for flips

Just went ahead an ordered without the coupon and got a confirmation email from FNL. order status also says processing

size 12..tried to get an 11 off finishline thinking I might be able to trade it for my size-the damn checkout wont work. I get to the processing order screen and it never says order complete 

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

yea same here must of caught on of people using for flips
Yeah, that's most likely what happened.  I don't know if they'll cancel orders already placed with it, though.  I know a few people above had some issues with using Paypal as the payment, but I don't think that had to do with the code.

There were a few 15% off FNL codes that worked early on... but they started to fail as well, which is why I looked for the $20 off code (which worked for a while it seems).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom