Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got size 12 on nikestore
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Do I want a 3rd pair? :tongue:

roll.gif

Yall Dudes Is A Bunch Of Savages...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Glad To See There Was Enough To Go Around... Passed On These. Jus Wasnt Feelin The Backflip Concept.
ohwell.gif

I love 3s. What can I say? :tongue:

the quality and comfort on them are ill. i just got my pair in today. the toe box crease seems all too common now.... except for the madly under-rated stealth 3's, which still look crisp after 10-15 wears.. It has creases. All the pairs , and all the pics Ive seen have the toe box crease. It doesnt bother me too badly, being its a black shoe, only person who is going to notice the crease is you.\ us. I am not suprised at all these sold out quick, because in all honesty, it was a better pick up than the bcIII's that dropped. Everything on this is leather, and by far way more comfortable.. It even has more cushion on the heel than all my other pair of 3's, which in return makes them feel snug, but not snug enough to order a 1/2 size up in my opinion. I stuffed the toe boxes for an hour and saw an improvement. at the end of the day it wont kill me, because I did buy them to wear them.

got my pair of east bay... didn't even know they wasn't getting their shipment till the 9th.. oh well just have them at my doorstep before christmas!!

Grats to everyone that was able to get their pairs! 

Originally Posted by allensoko

does anybody else see backordered on eastbay? the shoes are not even out yet
We did not receive our shipment yet, so every order placed for these shoes are a back-order.

Originally Posted by torres

ok, got it off eastbay, hope they ship it soon...
We will ship them out as soon as we can, once we receive the shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Wow, I'm really surprised that these sold out. You never know lol...

Right, this just shows that NikeTalk is not a good way to estimate the sales of a shoe. This thread had like 20 pages and a bunch of people saying they'll pass. I thought this would be an easy cop in the morning. For some reason I woke up at like 12:15 and couldn't fall back to sleep and went online to see Eastbay and NDC sold out. Had to go to FNL. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Right, this just shows that NikeTalk is not a good way to estimate the sales of a shoe. This thread had like 20 pages and a bunch of people saying they'll pass. I thought this would be an easy cop in the morning. For some reason I woke up at like 12:15 and couldn't fall back to sleep and went online to see Eastbay and NDC sold out. Had to go to FNL. 
grin.gif

But u act like if Niketalk is the only place for sneaker forums, there's other sites that give out Jordan info, and release dates on sneakers.

copped on FL with coupon code using MC... coupon wouldnt work with my paypal, hopefully everything works out

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

grin.gif

But u act like if Niketalk is the only place for sneaker forums, there's other sites that give out Jordan info, and release dates on sneakers.

That's the exact opposite of what I was saying. I just said NT is not a good way to estimate shoe sales, which is what some people do. I guess I worded it weirdly, now that I read it again.
grin.gif

But no, I meant you shouldn't use NT as a way to judge sales.

to anybody on the fence about these, i just made them...
POP!
eek.gif

x2_9a369b8

x2_9a36e69

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]granted these were taken with a camera phone (im too lazy to have a full out photoshoot atm) you can see that the grey laces seal the deal. the all black is a little too much. i never liked all black jordans really because if i wanted all black kicks i'd buy some air forces or some reebok classics. these grey laces are insanity, though. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]as far as comfort goes... these hurt my feet a bit. the all leather inside was a really bad idea, i just hope it will soften up after a few wears or else its looking like i'm getting blisters for christmas. smh. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]these were already an amazing shoe (unlike the original white flip, which are terrible) but the laces put it over the top. i thought the sole was white from the pics on page 1 but when i read the side of the box and saw grey i wasn't sure where the grey was until i opened them up and saw the sole. i immediately ran to my DB3 box for the laces. [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

to anybody on the fence about these, i just made them...
POP!
eek.gif

x2_9a369b8

x2_9a36e69

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]granted these were taken with a camera phone (im too lazy to have a full out photoshoot atm) you can see that the grey laces seal the deal. the all black is a little too much. i never liked all black jordans really because if i wanted all black kicks i'd buy some air forces or some reebok classics. these grey laces are insanity, though. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]as far as comfort goes... these hurt my feet a bit. the all leather inside was a really bad idea, i just hope it will soften up after a few wears or else its looking like i'm getting blisters for christmas. smh. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]these were already an amazing shoe (unlike the original white flip, which are terrible) but the laces put it over the top. i thought the sole was white from the pics on page 1 but when i read the side of the box and saw grey i wasn't sure where the grey was until i opened them up and saw the sole. i immediately ran to my DB3 box for the laces. [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

you did the damn thing bro...nice...i was thinking about doing this from day1!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom