Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KMante

Ehhh.................no for the grey 
tired.gif

It kinda reminds me of the guy who put red laces on the BCIII 
sick.gif

funny you say that because i got those red laces on my bc 3's also my dude....
pimp.gif

ima start a swag class... you should attend. fashion101.

to each his own i guess but while you're riding around on stock rims... im gleeeming!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

NICE!!!!.......what are those lite grey laces???....they look almost white in those pics......i think maybe alil darker grey lace would look better but nice switch tho
yes sir. they are the grey laces from the db3's. light grey. they look white but they are a perfect match to the grey on the sole. i'll try to take some better pics soon.

I copped from the Nike Store at Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island, NY at 8:00 pm (I was not going to cop them, but in person they looked nice). 
For my Long Islanders or those in the NYC area who are still looking, there is one 10.5 left at the Nike Store. I also know that Finishline had some sizes left (I just don't know what sizes). That was 4 hours ago.

congrats to all those who copped.
like the shoe but hate the price tag... i mean come on i wont spend more money on these than i spent on the bc 3's! with that said if they are still around after the concords i might copp

I wasn't going to cop these but the $20 off coupon worked on finishline.com so it sold me. basically came out to a little cheaper than what i paid for BCIII's.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by KMante

Ehhh.................no for the grey 
tired.gif

It kinda reminds me of the guy who put red laces on the BCIII 
sick.gif

funny you say that because i got those red laces on my bc 3's also my dude....
pimp.gif

ima start a swag class... you should attend. fashion101.

to each his own i guess but while you're riding around on stock rims... im gleeeming!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's cool. That's one less class that I will ever have to take cause they both still 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 @ stock rims. I'll be on another level G 
pimp.gif

It's all fun my man.

Bought two pairs today...a great shoe by far...leather inside and outside the shoe was on point...great shoe in my opinion

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

I wasn't going to cop these but the $20 off coupon worked on finishline.com so it sold me. basically came out to a little cheaper than what i paid for BCIII's.

Same here. Hope everything goes through. Order is being "picked" on fnl

when I used the $20 discount it didnt work smh  , but finishline just send me a tracking number

Don't really know what's going on with my FNL order.  One PP payment says canceled, the other says pending......FNL just sent me shipping confirmation email for both orders.  I know there is no way I'm getting a free pair, but why cancel a payment then send the order.  There website says my order is still processing, but has tracking numbers provideded. ( i used coupon on both)
Might go cop in store today to make sure I have a pair.  I have a pair coming from eastbay, but if that gets canceled I have nothing.

Just got shipping confirmation from Finishline and yes, I used the $20 off coupon code. I'm still a little antsy, so I'm gonna wait until I actually receive them until I cancel my Eastbay orders.

Big ups to the guys who mentioned the 20 dollar code worked, I was about to use weakbay and get on the 12/9 backorder then jumped them on finishline for 154.99(free ship/no tax) and got a shipping confirmation today. I was a bit upset with the inflation from the original flips but this is more like it. gonna throw that extra 20 on a icloud subscription lol.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Pepped em in store and the midsole paint was starting to chip from just lookin at em... 
still mite cop dispite this. man jb needs to produce better quaility shoes.

got my tracking # from finishline as well. Hopefully I get some Concord's and thats a wrap on the year.

Originally Posted by DREdwards

Didn't think the discounts work with jb?? Hmmm interesting
They aren't usually supposed to... although Winner's Circle rewards can work now, apparently.

I have received shipping confirmation for my FNL pairs (with coupon applied) as well.  The correct amounts (with coupon applied) are also showing on my card as pending holds, so it looks like everything is a wrap there.

dope sauce i was about an hour late ordering, but was still able to grab that 11 off FNL. Got shipping Confirmation earlier today. #lifespeach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom