Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by smzsmz

to anybody on the fence about these, i just made them...
POP!
eek.gif

x2_9a369b8

x2_9a36e69

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]granted these were taken with a camera phone (im too lazy to have a full out photoshoot atm) you can see that the grey laces seal the deal. the all black is a little too much. i never liked all black jordans really because if i wanted all black kicks i'd buy some air forces or some reebok classics. these grey laces are insanity, though. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]as far as comfort goes... these hurt my feet a bit. the all leather inside was a really bad idea, i just hope it will soften up after a few wears or else its looking like i'm getting blisters for christmas. smh. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]these were already an amazing shoe (unlike the original white flip, which are terrible) but the laces put it over the top. i thought the sole was white from the pics on page 1 but when i read the side of the box and saw grey i wasn't sure where the grey was until i opened them up and saw the sole. i immediately ran to my DB3 box for the laces. [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ehhh.................no for the grey 
tired.gif

It kinda reminds me of the guy who put red laces on the BCIII 
sick.gif

They're okay, wanted to buy them but the price and the not-as-soft-inner-leather lining made me want to svae my money for the concord blitz. Overall a decent shoe for those that like all-blacks and III's or both.

Got wasted last night at the club, woke up LATE (AF) made a call, went to hibbetts and copped 3x one for me and both my cuzns then came home. EASY COP considering only 2 stores in the city had em.. 1 of each size. On to the Concords..

Originally Posted by jones23me

Got wasted last night at the club, woke up LATE (AF) made a call, went to hibbetts and copped 3x one for me and both my cuzns then came home. EASY COP considering only 2 stores in the city had em.. 1 of each size. On to the Concords..
You win!!!

after a closer look in person, my take on this shoe...

-decent shoe, but not great

-materials are just ok/compare them to the banned 1's or bin 5's and they are inferior

-parts of the shoe still look cheap and they have a potent smell

-on foot they look more bland than attractive

-definitely not worth anything more than $125 to me/$175 is ridiculous for the materials used

-save your money for concords and other upcoming shoes

Man.. I think im having a change of heart.. I was not going to cop flips because I just copped cannons.. 
But I just love 3s too much to not grab atleast one pair.
I skipped the BHM 3s and I kinda regret that..
I have the opportunity to get DS BHM3s for 220 or a pair of flips.. What would you guys do?

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Man.. I think im having a change of heart.. I was not going to cop flips because I just copped cannons.. 
But I just love 3s too much to not grab atleast one pair.
I skipped the BHM 3s and I kinda regret that..
I have the opportunity to get DS BHM3s for 220 or a pair of flips.. What would you guys do?
damn thats tough get both lol , but if u cant get flips 

I'd get the black flips, I like them in my opinion they could have gone horribly wrong but turned out decent, I agree with the price tag though, not feeling that... haha

Went to Fordham RD(Bronx) and they were nowhere to be found. Looks like all the small reseller stores/Arabs bought em up to TRY to resell em for more.
30t6p3b.gif

I believe finish line in Tyson's Corner Mclean Virginia has almost a fsr, the guy said they only sold out size 9 and another size I wasn't really paying attention.

Went to my local f.action, the salesman told me they didn't even get them. Only certain stores got them.

passed simply because the first pair rubbed the back/top portions of my heels raw. you can only wear mid or hi socks w/ that leather inside. nice shoe but not worth that hassle.

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

I believe finish line in Tyson's Corner Mclean Virginia has almost a fsr, the guy said they only sold out size 9 and another size I wasn't really paying attention.

Yea still FSR at Tyson. Cant see myself paying $175 + tax for an all black pair of shoes

thanks to the flips and the lebron cannons, christmas is going to be very nice ($) this year for my small family and I. of course i doubled up on the flips myself. these flips look and smell so fresh straight out of the box
pimp.gif

Pepped em in store and the midsole paint was starting to chip from just lookin at em... 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom