Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
heads up, just canceled my NDC order for a 10.5, so anyone looking might want to call them up.

had buyers remorse
smile.gif

if my status on FNL says 'PICKED' does that pretty much mean im definitely gettin my pair?

i paid with a card so i never got one of the canceled messages that the people that paid with paypal got (and i got the $20 off discount)

Had to choose between these and the Cannons, went with the Cannons, and I'm pleased with the decision, but man I know I'm going to be upset I don't have these down the line.

These do look nice. Had to pass. Just bought the Last shot 14's. Very clean shoe though.

They are sitting over here in Buffalo NY. 

Def looks nice in person but $175 + tax for a black based shoe is stupid IMO

Walked in at 9AM and there was a small line of about 15-20. Was able to get my pair without issues. No need to wait thank goodness!

Sick flick Optimus I'll be around my mall around 5:00pm if there around I'll try a pair and see if I get a change of heart. That pics making me flip flop. Hope I don't regret passing like I did with the white flips

Just got my 2 pairs and I'm really happy with both of them

MY favorite part of the shoe.......the leather used on the liner and insole is buttery soft

Skipping the Last Shots......on to the Concords!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

MY favorite part of the shoe.......the leather used on the liner and insole is buttery soft
buttery soft? funny because i was saying the exact opposite. have you actually tried them ON? that leather hurts! i guess you're used to frozen butter? lol

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by smzsmz

to anybody on the fence about these, i just made them...
POP!
eek.gif

x2_9a369b8

x2_9a36e69

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]granted these were taken with a camera phone (im too lazy to have a full out photoshoot atm) you can see that the grey laces seal the deal. the all black is a little too much. i never liked all black jordans really because if i wanted all black kicks i'd buy some air forces or some reebok classics. these grey laces are insanity, though. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]as far as comfort goes... these hurt my feet a bit. the all leather inside was a really bad idea, i just hope it will soften up after a few wears or else its looking like i'm getting blisters for christmas. smh. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]these were already an amazing shoe (unlike the original white flip, which are terrible) but the laces put it over the top. i thought the sole was white from the pics on page 1 but when i read the side of the box and saw grey i wasn't sure where the grey was until i opened them up and saw the sole. i immediately ran to my DB3 box for the laces. [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

you did the damn thing bro...nice...i was thinking about doing this from day1!!!
NICE!!!!.......what are those lite grey laces???....they look almost white in those pics......i think maybe alil darker grey lace would look better but nice switch tho

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by DRO3000

buttery soft? funny because i was saying the exact opposite. have you actually tried them ON? that leather hurts! i guess you're used to frozen butter? lol
I'll admit that I only tried on 1 shoe but they felt great to me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But hey Frozen butter makes sense........did you see the background in my pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's cold as hell up here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status