Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 2 pairs locked up for next week but seeing what's been said about sizing I'm worried I shoulda copped my true 11 vs the 10.5's. I wear a 10.5 in the WC, TB, and BC's......what do y'all think? Stick with the 10.5's or go 11???

Help is much appreciated......thanks in advance

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by The2husky5

the white sole is tack...
It's grey sir. It makes it look better than it would if it was white.
Yes i see that now , the earlier pictures made me sick. but the grey doesn't look that bad... You think they will be off the shelf or what ?? im partial!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Got 2 pairs locked up for next week but seeing what's been said about sizing I'm worried I shoulda copped my true 11 vs the 10.5's. I wear a 10.5 in the WC, TB, and BC's......what do y'all think? Stick with the 10.5's or go 11???

A lot of people were worried about the sizing on the blackcements but i got my regular size 9.. fits perfectly fine 

A lot of people were worried about the sizing on the blackcements but i got my regular size 9.. fits perfectly fine 

different case with leather my man...i'd say go true to size though 
and if you got em "locked", try em on

the white sole is tack...
Yes i see that now , the earlier pictures made me sick. but the grey doesn't look that bad... You think they will be off the shelf or what ?? im partial!
I don't remember how quickly the Flips sold out, but I would imagine that it would be similar to those.
I'm gonna get these, but I'm not too sure if these will go on sale. I really doubt it.

Honestly, the Black Flips are a predominantly black shoe, and black Jordans tend to sell very well and fast (i.e. BC III, Playoff XIII, Metallic V). I would say they should be almost 100% gone by a week or two at most.  

just got my pair for $190.00 
i have to say quality is on point for the black flips just like i remember like the flip from 2006 

and do i smell leather not pleather on the shoe ?

best retro quality wise besides the banned 1's for 2011 

Was suppose to get these instead of the cements, then saw the cements and couldn't resist. Knowing I don't need two pairs of black kicks right now I'll have to get these later smh

got my pair locked up, but got a half size smaller that i dont mind wearing. dont have time to camp out for them, so locking it up helps. since i saw how other NTers were trying to help each other find pairs in the black cement 3 thread, i can help out bay area NTers at least.
confirmed spots that will have them on RD (as of this morning): niketown SF, champs sports in downtown sf inside the westfield, serramonte finish line, and serramonte footaction. no word on HOH in serramonte just yet. shoe palaces out in the sj area said they likely will, but to call back later in the week. apparently kick city in daly city and oakland are apparently taking pre-orders right now for about $180, and the smallest size they have up for grabs is 10 (when i called earlier today). good luck to all who will be trying to cop their pairs!

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Cant believe this are coming out again so quick.
Huh? This is a new retro+ colorway.
These do have the same concept as the Flips though.

if you wear a sz 10.5 in the 2011 wc and bc 3's than a 10.5 in these black flips will fit but they will fit alot snugger. a sz 11 black flip will fit like a sz 10.5 2011 wc or bc 3. i have a sz 10.5 in the black flips now but im going to cop a sz 11 next week when they officially drop because the sz 10.5 i have now is a bit to snug. i wear sz 10.5 in the 2011 wc and bc 3's but the sz 10.5 black flips i have are alot snugger fit but only because of the full leather sockliner. so to answer your question, sz 10.5 will fit snug, sz 11 will fit comfortably.

These look like they would go pretty well with nicer fits. These should be an easy cop considering everyone is going nuts for black cements.

I can't wait for these. I passed on the Black/Cement IIIs because my CDPs are still good. I loved the OG flips too. I remember when those came out I got the last pair in my size at a local shoe store near my school. I bought the fire reds at the same time as well. Both pairs were worn to the ground. Can't wait for these...

Originally Posted by riddla713

if you wear a sz 10.5 in the 2011 wc and bc 3's than a 10.5 in these black flips will fit but they will fit alot snugger. a sz 11 black flip will fit like a sz 10.5 2011 wc or bc 3. i have a sz 10.5 in the black flips now but im going to cop a sz 11 next week when they officially drop because the sz 10.5 i have now is a bit to snug. i wear sz 10.5 in the 2011 wc and bc 3's but the sz 10.5 black flips i have are alot snugger fit but only because of the full leather sockliner. so to answer your question, sz 10.5 will fit snug, sz 11 will fit comfortably.

Thank you

I don't remember how quickly the Flips sold out, but I would imagine that it would be similar to those.
I'm gonna get these, but I'm not too sure if these will go on sale. I really doubt it.

Honestly, the Black Flips are a predominantly black shoe, and black Jordans tend to sell very well and fast (i.e. BC III, Playoff XIII, Metallic V). I would say they should be almost 100% gone by a week or two at most.  

sold out in 30 minutes or less online for sure.

riddla713 i missed out on the bc and i dont have the tb but do these fit like the 1st cements?? im torn between a 9.5 which is my actual size and a 9...i really dont want creases and those 9.5 in the cements are big as hell on my feet....even my bordeaux are big since jb changed the manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom