Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by khadafi252

passed simply because the first pair rubbed the back/top portions of my heels raw. you can only wear mid or hi socks w/ that leather inside. nice shoe but not worth that hassle.

man the 1st pair killed me 
mad.gif

1st time i wore this pair i didnt have the issue pray it stays that way

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by OnlineBum

Meh, I'll wait til these hit the factory stores...thanks for the pics, sealed the deal for me

what?
he means he is going to buy them but only at outlet prices...not worth $175 to him. 
I think he knows that...

The "what?" was probably about the fact that these are never going to hit outlets (minus a small "B-grade" release or something of that nature).

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i had a chance to pick these up, what kind of leather is the inner???
people are saying it's leather, but i'm skeptical that it's leather.  in fact, the shoes have a strong non leather toxic smell.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

what?
he means he is going to buy them but only at outlet prices...not worth $175 to him. 
I think he knows that...

The "what?" was probably about the fact that these are never going to hit outlets (minus a small "B-grade" release or something of that nature).
oh, ok...but you never know.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

I think he knows that...

oh, ok...but you never know.
True... that's why I'm not attempting to shoot you down hard like a lot of NT'ers do when they think they are right and someone else isn't.

But all the same... these aren't going to outlets.

Ordered from finishhline, but when I check my status it says sold out...oh well, sucks it will take 2 weeks 2 get my money back in my account

Copped the BHM 3s instead of these..
Some stores around me still havent received their shipment.. So I got a couple days to change my mind..

Just checked my shipping progress (FNL) and it's showing activity for Dec 5. already......and still haven't been charged for the second pair yet. This has to be the strangest order I've ever had.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

passed simply because the first pair rubbed the back/top portions of my heels raw. you can only wear mid or hi socks w/ that leather inside. nice shoe but not worth that hassle.
They killed my heels the same way.  It's a shame though because these are actually a nice shoe and they're still available in my area.  I just can't pull myself to drop that cash knowing what it's going to do to my feet.  

Hello, is it possible for someone whom actually possesses the pair to tell me if there is blue stamped numbers on the inner stitching, below the insole. I bought my pair from air-randy and ... well, you know what is currently the deal with HK sellers. Thanks in advance for the help

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

Hello, is it possible for someone whom actually possesses the pair to tell me if there is blue stamped numbers on the inner stitching, below the insole. I bought my pair from air-randy and ... well, you know what is currently the deal with HK sellers. Thanks in advance for the help
according to sneakerfiles this is a poor indicator of checking for authenticity.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

according to sneakerfiles this is a poor indicator of checking for authenticity.
I guess so, to be honnest with you I just opened a paypal claim because the more I look at them the more I have serious doubts (especially about the stitching). By sending a picture of the inside tag to Nike counterfeits dpt, I will eventually know for sure if they are fakes or not. In the meantime I'm trying to get as much information I can get to compare.

Hello, is it possible for someone whom actually possesses the pair to tell me if there is blue stamped numbers on the inner stitching, below the insole. I bought my pair  from air-randy and ... well, you know what is currently the deal with HK sellers. Thanks in advance for the help

randy strikes again. 
frown.gif

i can't confirm if randys a fake but thats whats floating around these here interwebs as of late....

Junior Strike : Bravo ! You successfully uploaded a .gif ! So mature.

Here is a quick pic, please lmk your opinions. First thing I noticed is that the 3 laceholes on the side panel should not be cut that way, the piece of leather below those lace holes should be approximately 1 inch bigger, right shoe is cut correctly, so that could be a regular defect. Other thing that bothers me is the way the tonge is cut, based on the pictures available all around, I think that the back of the tonge should be higher than the front, just like a black/cement for example.

I will get my money back eventually if these are fakes so I'm not that concerned, I already bought another pair from ndc, but I would just not rock fake pairs, so any help would be appreciated.

Here is another one, my bad admins if I should post in the correct legit check section. Please note that I removed the laces myself, not claiming that it does prove anything though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom