Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ guess u can't tell if there B grades/fakes till u get ur pair from NDC and compare the 2.

Honestly, when are people going to learn about Randy. There is a convo about him in every thread, and people still buy from him, I just dont get it. BTW, your pair looks TERRIBLE compaired to the ones that released...sorry sir, but you got got.

I finally saw them in person today. FL here at Memorial City in Houston had 2 size 10s on display.

I really thought at 175 that all the parts that are leather on the shoe would be leather. Nope, the whole tongue, toe box, and heel area behind the plastic tab and around it are still pleather.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Honestly, when are people going to learn about Randy. There is a convo about him in every thread, and people still buy from him, I just dont get it. BTW, your pair looks TERRIBLE compaired to the ones that released...sorry sir, but you got got.

Well I did buy the pair from him before it became that obvious that his stuff may be b-grade or even fake. Not trying to minimize my responsability but that's it. About the pair itself, I can guarantee you that in hand they look just like the regular ones from Nike, and that's is why it is so difficult for me to have a definite opinion. Luckily, they don't sell well up in here and they are still available in almost every sizes.
Thanks anyway for sharing your opinion, I appreciate.

footaction down here allowed my friend to cop me another sz 11 with military discount today, came out to $143 after tax. so now i got 3 sz 11's, but thats cool with me, i really like these black flips.

Originally Posted by El Bro

I finally saw them in person today. FL here at Memorial City in Houston had 2 size 10s on display.

I really thought at 175 that all the parts that are leather on the shoe would be leather. Nope, the whole tongue, toe box, and heel area behind the plastic tab and around it are still pleather.

ALMEDA MALL HAD THEM SITTING ALL DAY ON SATURDAY. WENT INTO HIBBET SPORTS AND COPPED AROUND 5PM

To the guy that bought from Air Randy, you shouldn't have taken those pics with flash! lol

Sz 10.5 order processed with discount code and all. Confirmed to arrive on Friday. These 3's are ill.

Originally Posted by El Bro

yeah, i was really disappointed about that.  i especially don't like the way the tongue looks.  plus, the shoes have a toxic smell.  my sister smelled them, made a face, then said, "u shouldn't inhale that".
laugh.gif

The things complained about in this thread SMH....people are NEVER satisfied. Like are u gonna sit around smelling the shoe or are u gonna wear it...is it thad that you smell is when u walking down the street in em? Lol damn just wear the damn shoes.

Stopped by Nike Santa Monica yesterday night and they still had a few pairs left but not in my regular 12 or 11.5 which I got for the bc3's...Tried on a size 11 and surprisingly it fit me perfectly so on impulse I decided to cop even though there are a few white marks all over the cement print and glue stains everywhere...Complete impulse buy.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

The things complained about in this thread SMH....people are NEVER satisfied.
what a blanket statement.  i guess ignorance is bliss.  hey, accept mediocrity if you want.  i'll keep on passing on mediocrity and keep the $175 plus tax in my pocket.  i'd hate to see your girlfriend or wife since you accept mediocrity.
laugh.gif

also, this is a forum and we can voice our opinions if we want.  i'm sure people in the business read this site so i'll voice my complaints.  if you don't like it, don't read it or move along.

Originally Posted by jc619er

Did these shoes actually sell? They look terrible. 

thats what im saying. shoes is not worth its price tag nor resell value.

Cmon bro...we got dudes in here measuring the lenght of the leather panels n +%%@....this is getting outta hand. Are you buying the shoe to examine it and then pur it on ur wall as a trohphy? I mean if you are there's nothing wrong with that and it makes more sense but if u gonna be wearing a shoe ad ur just conplaining about every little tid bit...its like u want something to be wrong. And YOU WILL find what you look for constantly.

The honest truth is quality has gone down. JB most likely did a leather blend mixture where it's not fully leather like a 2001 version would be and this probably has started for a few years now. Honestly if you're going to wear the shoes there's not much more to look at. No one is going to get on their knees and stare at your shoes and examine it when they look at it. I mean you can still tell which pairs are new and which are the retro, but if you wear them who cares. If you want JB to step up their quality the sneakerworld will need a movement. The only movement I can think is that we boycott the releases. NO ONE BUYS, but that's impossible cause not all consumers are sneakerheads like us. People will still buy. As for me as long as the shoes look good and has no major flaws and they're COMFORTABLE I'm fine with them.

i received shipping confirmation for my sz 11 flips from eastbay, looks like they are not on back-order.

Finally got my shipping confirmation from FNL.  Hopefully they come in flawless!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

The honest truth is quality has gone down. JB most likely did a leather blend mixture where it's not fully leather like a 2001 version would be and this probably has started for a few years now. Honestly if you're going to wear the shoes there's not much more to look at. No one is going to get on their knees and stare at your shoes and examine it when they look at it. I mean you can still tell which pairs are new and which are the retro, but if you wear them who cares. If you want JB to step up their quality the sneakerworld will need a movement. The only movement I can think is that we boycott the releases. NO ONE BUYS, but that's impossible cause not all consumers are sneakerheads like us. People will still buy. As for me as long as the shoes look good and has no major flaws and they're COMFORTABLE I'm fine with them.
i won't keep beating a dead horse in this thread about the quality.  i know there are a lot of people happy about these shoes and that's fine.  all i'm saying as a person who's first jordan was in 1985, it's hard for me to even buy this garbage anymore.  i don't expect perfection, but i do want a quality product.  i was more than happy with the banned 1's.  i just don't understand how they can make a shoe like the banned 1's, then turn around and sell a piece of fake garbage like the black cement 3.  i can vividly remember buying my OG fire red 3's and the rand around the shoe was a nice leather, not a cheap piece of vinyl like the 2011 black cements.  paint chipping problems?  not on my OG 3's when i ran them into the ground.  i would've NEVER passed on the 2011 black cements if they would've done them right.  i mean, the great retros of the past will eventually breakdown and all we will be left with are these pleather shoes.  i just think it's a d@mn shame...but this is coming from a guy who remembers the feeling of buying an OG jordan, opening the box, smelling the real leather come from the box, and being happy i just bought a pair of the best sneakers on the market.  maybe it's time i just get out of the whole thing.  anyway, i'm happy for all of you that are happy with these.  in no way am i trying to ruin the party.  hope all who want them can find them.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom