Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

If a site has a 1 per person limit, and you make more than one order with the same credit card, your orders will be canceled.  All of them.  FNL, FTL, FTA, EB, NDC, Champs.  All of them.

When I called Eastbay, the rep said, just use a family member's name on the order instead of your own name. if you getting a 2nd order. I asked what about the CC I use will still have my name. He said that would still be alright.. Has anyone tried that? .. will that still get canclled. i know half the time when I call places like Eastbay, i get different answers..

Any one think these could be trade worthy for some 11's? Trying to help my boy out who missed out yesterday

i cant believe how much easier this was than the 11's yesterday
i woke up at 8:35am...almost went back to sleep cause i figured i was screwed but decided to check laptop anyway and ended up with pairs from finishline and eastbay
i wonder what production numbers are like, is it the same number as they produced for cavs?

If a site has a 1 per person limit, and you make more than one order with the same credit card, your orders will be canceled.  All of them.  FNL, FTL, FTA, EB, NDC, Champs.  All of them.

Not true...I ordered multiple pairs of 11s yesterday using several credit cards, but using each one multiple times...already have shipping confirmation on a couple pairs.

Used 2 CCs today to order 9 pairs on FNL.

I got 25 of them size 14, by accident. 

haha

They sold out and I just kept clicking add to cart and that happened. 

Last edited:
I ordered multiple pairs of 11s yesterday 
indifferent.gif

Just picked up my pair from HoH & even some cats that didnt have reserve were able to pick up...seems like after the 11 frenzy from yesterday kinda died down the hype for these, but they still well sell out with quickness...

i cant believe how much easier this was than the 11's yesterday
i woke up at 8:35am...almost went back to sleep cause i figured i was screwed but decided to check laptop anyway and ended up with pairs from finishline and eastbay
i wonder what production numbers are like, is it the same number as they produced for cavs?
all the same address?  anyone order multiple pairs w/ paypal?

I got the same problem today w the thunders as I got yesterday trying to cop XI's off FNL. Get to final page and my CC gets denied. Try checking out with paypal, gets denied again. Not sure what's up with FNL's checkout system but there's something wrong here 
mean.gif

...I see some other people had the same problem. Damn, I used to like coppin' off FNL. I never understood why everyone would put them down and say they were an unreliable source. After the XI draft fiasco and now this, Im beginning to see why. 

If I ordered 2 pairs (separately) on FNL but used the same address, is there any chance they will cancel?

hopefully bc these have been sittin on the site for a while they wont cancel any. I mean if they sold out in 2 mins and some got 2 other had none than i get it, but at this pt most ppl that want em should have gotten em

I made 4 separate orders and got some for some friends but I got all the e-mail confirmations. I spoke to the rep and she said it was alright. But I will see :lol:

When I called Eastbay, the rep said, just use a family member's name on the order instead of your own name. if you getting a 2nd order. I asked what about the CC I use will still have my name. He said that would still be alright.. Has anyone tried that? .. will that still get canclled. i know half the time when I call places like Eastbay, i get different answers..
i have had double orders from almost all the sites I listed canceled and it all came down to the credit card.  Since FTL, FTA, EB, and Champs all operate under the same umbrella, I assume it is the same for one as it is for the other.  Just my experience.  I wish Eastbay would at least double box during the holidays.  I have had shoes come just creased all the down one side from having freaking TV's or Life size barbie houses crushing them the whole trip lol, not to mention the box looks like it got in a dog fight.

Back
Top Bottom