Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Ok but he doesn't seem bogus to me is all.  He is a top rated seller.  If he was shady or w.e there would be word out about him.  Instead his positive feedback is staggering.  Does it get any better than this type of seller?
Being a top rated seller means little to me especially when it comes to Jordan's. you think some eBay guy has a Jordan license? Probably not bc he would lose it. So again how is he getting FSR or shoes? I don't want the hassle. Order if you wanna take a chance
I have been selling and buying kicks on eBay since 2005. Trust me NT is a much better place to do business. It's harder to lie about who you are.

Last edited:
My pair cracked on me after an hour of wear.
mean.gif

Missmymoney is right then I guess.  It's not worth the headache if grey market kicks are so rampant on ebay now.  Unless you don't mind them being grey market.

My bad, I'm the buyer. I've been seeing them for $250 for the past few months. I'm wondering if I can get them for less if I wait a few weeks.

I love these shoes, but the high quality materials crease pretty easy, you guys find the same? Like aj1 quickly. Still love the ish outta them but woulda thought itd be the opposite.

Mine creased on the 1st wear....my bred ivs have done a lot of work and still look great. Thats the main reason y I dnt wear them as much.....Overall dope looking shoe period.

Yeh i found that as well. Strange cos the breds seem to be the exact same shoe. Your correct tho dope **** shoe no doubt

Tonight at 8pm shopmyoslife.com will have the Thunder IV for $209.99 + shipping (along with other sneakers) for those interested.  Not sure on what sizes.
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
png

Saving The World One Sole At A Time....
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
New Releases & Restocks
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
jpeg

shadow.jpg

[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]LeBron X Low Sprite [/font]

[font=georgia, serif]We just got in a few pair of the LeBron X Low Sprite and we will be posting these for around 129-134.99 + shipping. These will be available tonight at 8pm eastern time![/font]

[font=georgia, serif]We just got in a few pair of Kobe 8 Venice Beach, unfortunately we only have small sizes, but will work to keep getting more![/font]

Also many releases on the right will be going up tonight at 8pm eastern time!
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[font=georgia, serif]New Update Process[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We will start using the top portion of the website to post updates when we get one or two shoes in or we need to share important info. We will still send out a newsletter once or twice a week, but instead of sending out to many newsletters we will start using that top portion. We will try to give a 8-12 hour notice when we do things like that, but figured this could be helpful on keeping you guys up to date![/font]

DOLLAR DAYS HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK TO THE WEEKEND OF JUNE 8TH!
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
New Arrivals (5/28)

Available @ 8PM
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
jpeg

Air Jordan 4 Thunder

209.99 + shipping 

jpeg

Air Jordan 3 Crimson

174.99 + shipping 

jpeg

Nike Kobe 8 Venice Beach 

189.99 + ship (mostly small sizes)
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @OS_LIFE & INSTAGRAM: OSXLIFE
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
Our Style Kicks LLC

All Rights Reserved 2013

WWW.SHOPMYOSLIFE.COM
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Tonight at 8pm shopmyoslife.com will have the Thunder IV for $209.99 + shipping (along with other sneakers) for those interested.  Not sure on what sizes.

[table][TR]
[td]
[table][TR]
[td]
[table][TR]
[td]

[table][TR]
[td]
png

Saving The World One Sole At A Time....

[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

[table][TR]
[td]

New Releases & Restocks

[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

[/td]

[/TR]
[/table][/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
[table][TR]
[td]
[table][TR]
[td]

[table][TR]
[td]
jpeg
shadow.jpg
[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

[table][TR]
[td]
LeBron X Low Sprite 

We just got in a few pair of the LeBron X Low Sprite and we will be posting these for around 129-134.99 + shipping. These will be available tonight at 8pm eastern time!

We just got in a few pair of Kobe 8 Venice Beach, unfortunately we only have small sizes, but will work to keep getting more!

Also many releases on the right will be going up tonight at 8pm eastern time!
[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

[table][TR]
[td]
New Update Process

We will start using the top portion of the website to post updates when we get one or two shoes in or we need to share important info. We will still send out a newsletter once or twice a week, but instead of sending out to many newsletters we will start using that top portion. We will try to give a 8-12 hour notice when we do things like that, but figured this could be helpful on keeping you guys up to date!

DOLLAR DAYS HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK TO THE WEEKEND OF JUNE 8TH!

[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

[/td]

[/TR]
[/table][/td]

[td]
[table][TR]
[td]

[table][TR]
[td]

[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

[table][TR]
[td]

[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

[table][TR]
[td]

New Arrivals (5/28)
Available @ 8PM
[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

[table][TR]
[td]

jpeg

Air Jordan 4 Thunder​
209.99 + shipping ​

jpeg

Air Jordan 3 Crimson​
174.99 + shipping ​

jpeg

Nike Kobe 8 Venice Beach ​
189.99 + ship (mostly small sizes)​

[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

[table][TR]
[td]

[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

[table][TR]
[td]

[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

[/td]

[/TR]
[/table][/td]

[/TR]
[/table][/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
[table][TR]
[td]

[table][TR]
[td]
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @OS_LIFE & INSTAGRAM: OSXLIFE
[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

[table][TR]
[td]

Our Style Kicks LLC
All Rights Reserved 2013
[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

[/td]

[/TR]
[/table][/td]

[/TR]
[/table][/td]

[/TR]
[/table]
Never heard of them. They are legit?

100%.  I have ordered from them before.  Pretty decent restocks now and then from that site.  And they run special sales sometimes as well.

I've also seen kicksdeals feature something they are selling a couple times.

Sneakers you think people will sleep on for a while, like the Barkley Posite Max Suns or OG Celtic 1's, you can end up copping for under retail as you can see right now on the site.

Last edited:
So I usually wear a size 10 in most retros. 9.5 will fit but is a little snug. Found a ds pair for 180 shipped but they were a 10.5. From what I'm reading this should be ok. Anyone go up a .5 size and find they're just way too big?

So I usually wear a size 10 in most retros. 9.5 will fit but is a little snug. Found a ds pair for 180 shipped but they were a 10.5. From what I'm reading this should be ok. Anyone go up a .5 size and find they're just way too big?
I think up a size is way too big. Down a half you can deal IMO

Yea my size 11's come tomorrow as well. These new retros seem to be running smaller than I thought. My BC IV's are pretty tight in size 11. Hoping that isn't the case with the Thunders.

Last edited:
Yea my 11's come tomorrow as well. These new retros seem to be running smaller than I thought. My BC IV's are pretty tight in size 11. Hoping that isn't the case with the Thunders.
I'm guessing they will be the same dimensions. I was surprised the 5s were more than a half size too big on me

Yea my size 11's come tomorrow as well. These new retros seem to be running smaller than I thought. My BC IV's are pretty tight in size 11. Hoping that isn't the case with the Thunders.
youl be right dude, i usually go size 12, i have a size 11.5 and i could prob squeeze into a 11 even. they run big if anything

Ive worn mine over 10 times ,they got some minimal creasing but the midsoles are in perfect shape..

It seems its hit and miss for some in regards to the midsoles on the Thunders..

Prior the december drop, these were grails for me..

Im very happy with the couple pairs Ive purchased,,,

being a Pittsburgh Native,, they're a must have for me..

Back
Top Bottom