Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

retros usually sell out as soon as stores open up and FNL sells their entire stock if it's limited to a reseller.we have 13 sneaker spots in total in my city.i really don't want these but just might have to cop for the fact they're easy to get i really want a pair of 2012 military 4 i regret selling my pair i can't get over how comfortable the heel padding was.i regret selling mine i was desperate for cash if i can  get a pair for retail or less i will buy without hesitating!

retros usually sell out as soon as stores open up and FNL sells their entire stock if it's limited to a reseller.we have 13 sneaker spots in total in my city.i really don't want these but just might have to cop for the fact they're easy to get i really want a pair of 2012 military 4 i regret selling my pair i can't get over how comfortable the heel padding was.i regret selling mine i was desperate for cash if i can  get a pair for retail or less i will buy without hesitating!
What are you talking about? Finishline sells to a reseller? ...what?

My pair cracked on me after an hour of wear.
mean.gif
sucks to hear but same thing happened to mine as well; the thunder retros were the worst quality made IV's since the CDP bred IV's imo.

if a retro jordan is a limited release and they get them the store manager sells the entire sz. run to a reseller.don't know how else to explain it to you.

LMAO! Yup that's what happens. You should never try to get a release ever again because its pointless. The Reseller will buy them all first. Those darn Store Managers and their extreme fondness for resellers, just darn.

if a retro jordan is a limited release and they get them the store manager sells the entire sz. run to a reseller.don't know how else to explain it to you.
How about you explain it like this: I have no idea how a Jordan License works or how much it costs. Lmfao. That doesn't happen no matter how much you wanna believe it does.

How about you explain it like this: I have no idea how a Jordan License works or how much it costs. Lmfao. That doesn't happen no matter how much you wanna believe it does.
not here to argue but i know for a fact it goes down @ this certain location and how they do it.it's how i've gotten a few releases so don't say something is fact when you don't know.

not here to argue but i know for a fact it goes down @ this certain location and how they do it.it's how i've gotten a few releases so don't say something is fact when you don't know.
I know for a fact this happens. Even at major retailers...

& let me quote this is for "limited releases" not general releases & when they get a limited release it's usually 20 pairs 30 @ very most so it wouldn't be that hard to get away with.  

& let me quote this is for "limited releases" not general releases & when they get a limited release it's usually 20 pairs 30 @ very most so it wouldn't be that hard to get away with.  
well That doesn't happen in dirty jersey. I do believe you get an *** whoopin for that. Lmfao jk

well That doesn't happen in dirty jersey. I do believe you get an *** whoopin for that. Lmfao jk

Stuff happens all of the time. A manager generally likes to open with a fsr so extras may be held and stuff

Mine arrived today and they look and feel great.  With all these comments about cracking I am afraid to wear them now though.

Stuff happens all of the time. A manager generally likes to open with a fsr so extras may be held and stuff
Being held to sell later,ok. I can see that. But selling them to a reseller? That is a bit much. I have never seen that before in a major retailer chain store.

Being held to sell later,ok. I can see that. But selling them to a reseller? That is a bit much. I have never seen that before in a major retailer chain store.
No. They hold them and let their "connect" grab sizes they want. I hear about it all of the time. They say they don't like resellers but some of them don't care.
These employees don't make great money. Some can easily be compromised.

Back
Top Bottom