Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

cavs clearly have the best material, next up is the thunder, looks like they did the bred dirty, way to ashy lol
Good looks on this pic. Some pics make the Bred IVs look on par with the Cavs, some pics make them look like trash. I was leaning more towards the trash pair. It looks like Nike will give us trash for "proven" pairs of Nikes, but give us a little better for the pairs without the rep. Of course they are a few exceptions like the WC IVs.

Fire Reds were the worst release of the year quality wise, but the Militaries were done much better in terms of quality(but not perfect). Next year the Royal Is will be Banned, but the Chicagos are prolly going to be trash.

Either way I will try my luck with the thunders to see what I can get for em in a trade. Will these release online? Hopefully I can get DB IVs but if I can't I'll see if I can get some CDP BCIIIs

Last edited:
I'm hoping they're not limited... i was able to get the cavs pretty easily so i'm hoping these will be the same. NEED them for sure :smokin :smokin

It's not even lighting because of the sun. Also the angle in which he took the pic makes a difference. It's easier to see on the Thunders. The thunders look ashy on the top. The black looks different on the top versus the side. That's lighting. The black cements look dark in the back and lighter in the front.

Also darker doesn't mean it's better. You can get varsity red VI's to look darker than the infrareds. Are they better?

Durabuck might not look ashy, but they do get dusty, and you have to brush them off the same way.

But don't let me interrupt the complaining some of you like to do.

And trying to get the CDP's is hilarious :rofl:

I said I will trade the Thunders for the CDP IIIs cuz I hate this colorway. I am not trying to get the CDP IVs. Those are worse than these imo

Good looks on this pic. Some pics make the Bred IVs look on par with the Cavs, some pics make them look like trash. I was leaning more towards the trash pair. It looks like Nike will give us trash for "proven" pairs of Nikes, but give us a little better for the pairs without the rep. Of course they are a few exceptions like the WC IVs.
Fire Reds were the worst release of the year quality wise, but the Militaries were done much better in terms of quality(but not perfect). Next year the Royal Is will be Banned, but the Chicagos are prolly going to be trash.
Either way I will try my luck with the thunders to see what I can get for em in a trade. Will these release online? Hopefully I can get DB IVs but if I can't I'll see if I can get some CDP BCIIIs

as far as the pic goes, Thunders have the best material while the Cavs and Bred 4s are made from the same material.

Back
Top Bottom