Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

cant believe people thinking they are going to trade these Thunder 4s for DB4s....

who said that? we said we were hoping? you never know, people might go crazy for these and they could be pretty limited.

anything is possible..

I'm hoping these are Cavs 4 limited.....

Nd20l.gif

Not sure if this is true or not but went 2 my local FLKR and the
manager acting like She new it all but said that there was only gonna be 5000 pairs
released to the top Jordan brand accounts not sure if all HOH and sum Nike towns.
She also said they are gonna be raffled off like the OLYMPIC PACK! Got 2 picking her brain
A lil seeing if she knew her game. She saying NIKE/JORDAN BRAND doing it on purpose.

who said that? we said we were hoping? you never know, people might go crazy for these and they could be pretty limited.
anything is possible..
anything is possible, just dont see people trading $750+ shoes for ones i could preorder now for $300ish. i hope i am wrong though as I would love a pair of DB4s too.

I have 2 pairs of DBIVs and I would not trade my DS pair for theses thunders!..

Thunders are obviously better looking than the DB 4, but that's not gonna help you in that "trade".

With that said, you guys can have both :lol:

Passing with ease on this release.

Last edited:
I find this very funny that people are going crazy over the Thunder IVs... Because back in 2006 when the Lightnings and Thunders  were released there was nothing but "those are ugly" or "pass" or "these look like vomit"..

Needless to say they were the easiest cop back then.

Wish it was as easy now... Especially in the bay area.

I find this very funny that people are going crazy over the Thunder IVs... Because back in 2006 when the Lightnings and Thunders  were released there was nothing but "those are ugly" or "pass" or "these look like vomit"..

Easy sure, if you didn't mind paying the ridiculous price for the Thunders when they dropped.
Thunders are obviously better looking than the DB 4, but that's not gonna help you in that "trade".

With that said, you guys can have both
laugh.gif

This.  Thunders are ok, but nothing I'd stress myself out to get.

As for the DBs...only reason those get hyped the way they do is because of the market value.  Every single shoe in that series is straight basura to me.  Remove the charity aspect and resale value then see how many people would beast for them.

Last edited:

Easy sure, if you didn't mind paying the ridiculous price for the Thunders when they dropped.

With that said, you guys can have both :lol:

As for the DBs...only reason those get hyped the way they do is because of the market value.  Every single shoe in that series is straight basura to me.  Remove the charity aspect and resale value then see how many people would beast for them.

i woulda beasted for the db vi regardless of who made it.......

anything is possible..
Almost every release is limited now a days and since these were limited in '06, I am guessin the same will apply to these. The hype and resellers are just getting worse every release we see. Sad day for the game. :smh:

With that said, you guys can have both
laugh.gif

i woulda beasted for the db vi regardless of who made it.......
That's probably the only shoe in the entire series that's remotely worth wearing and even that shoe isn't my cup of tea.  I think you understand the point I was trying to get across though.

manager acting like She new it all but said that there was only gonna be 5000 pairs
released to the top Jordan brand accounts not sure if all HOH and sum Nike towns.
She also said they are gonna be raffled off like the OLYMPIC PACK! Got 2 picking her brain
A lil seeing if she knew her game. She saying NIKE/JORDAN BRAND doing it on purpose.
5000 pairs is alot imo...

Dunno why people are worrying, demand>supply, put in the work and you'll get them. Simples.

Easy cop imo.

Last edited:

Dunno why people are worrying, demand>supply, put in the work and you'll get them. Simples.

Easy cop imo.
Do you think it will sell out within 3 hours or we can just get them after work?

Dunno why people are worrying, demand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom