Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

I finally got through on FNL, and managed to get another size 11. Granted their web site has serious traffic issues, but crazy it's crazy being able to cop a QS an hour after the release went live.
thats what i was saying, i was thinking about giving up when that link got posted (i think mobile FNL). Couldnt believe how smooth the check out was, i was waiting for ashton kutcher to pop through my window

got my size 11, went back 3 mins later figured what the hell, and got another one even quicker than the first

Last edited:
So now if they cancel my 2nd pair of XIs I won't care as much,but hopefully I get them both with no problems. I love ivs these look good

Got thru on FNL and Eastbay and added to cart. Then I decided that I'm not giving in to the hype and I'm not a reseller so I closed the sites.

Well, I'll be damned...I scored a size 11 on Eastbay just now...:wow:

Bro same here.. i kid you not, I woke up 5 mins ago.. so 1hr 10 mins after launch.. i casually log on, try an 11.5 .no luck.. 11.. bam right to the checkout screen... I bought on impulse lol.. said i wasnt going to get these.. lol

dude said a couple pages ago that FNL did that, but the tracking #s ended up being for the same 1 package and he had to call to complain and customer service  tried to track him another pair. just saying though
I have 2 different tracking #'s for my orders yesterday....

There was a problem processing your credit card. Please return to the Billing & Payment page and enter another method of payment. If you feel there has been an error, please contact customer service.
There was a problem processing your credit card. Please return to the Billing & Payment page and enter another method of payment. If you feel there has been an error, please contact customer service.

Yo. Forget FNL! Kept getting Errors after I clicked Place Order.

Get them from Eastbay and co. I just got one off of Eastbay and one off of FTL in the past 15 mins!

Its a first in like 2 years of releases for me to get through on Eastbay! But I like their current Cart process now!

These are so butter too...congrats to those who got a pair..got a feeling these won't retro again for a while unlike the traditional cws
hope so, im waitin for the pics from the ppl who got em in store this monring. IV still the best silhouette in the game IMO

:pimp:..

Last edited:
okay... i over slept and i was still able to get it with the nonstock clicking on sz 10.5
back to sleep or attempt to secure a 2nd sz just in case of cancellation of get sz 11 just in case 10.5 is too small

Edit: okay i decided to grab sz 11. also on footaction. this is quite easy. i am happy now.

Last edited:
So Did i get extremly lucky with getting my pair, these were a QS, but man.. an hour after release able to get a pair.. hmmm... ill consider myself lucky..

thats the site messin with your credit card, if it keeps hapening ur bank is gonna flag the card and maybe shut it down for sketchy activity

LMAO! AND THEN THEY'RE GONNA CHARGE YOUR CARD ANYWAY! 
eyes.gif

There was a problem processing your credit card. Please return to the Billing & Payment page and enter another method of payment. If you feel there has been an error, please contact customer service.There was a problem processing your credit card. Please return to the Billing & Payment page and enter another method of payment. If you feel there has been an error, please contact customer service.
There was a problem processing your credit card. Please return to the Billing & Payment page and enter another method of payment. If you feel there has been an error, please contact customer service.There was a problem processing your credit card. Please return to the Billing & Payment page and enter another method of payment. If you feel there has been an error, please contact customer service.

FinishLine Cart
error

item is out of stock

Shopping Bag
error Your shopping bag is empty.
Mobile shopping is easy, fun and secure.

Growing number of people are enjoying the convenience of our mobile shopping site.

Open 24x7. Any time and any where you like to shop.

Try it out, you will agree with us.

Shop By Category
Shop by Brand
Find a Store
Gift Cards
My Account
Contact Us
About Us | Careers | Privacy | Shop SecurelyStandard Site

So I try Eastbay one more time, and a size 11 magically appear in my cart on the first try. That makes three pairs on release day. Copping these was way too easy!

It took about 1 hr and 30 mins but FNL came thru.  Be patient and no need for browser refresh.

GL to all!!!

Back
Top Bottom