Air Jordan Retro IV - White/Tech Grey/Black - 308497-103 - SPRING 2012

Everyone who says they wont cop, stop frontin. 
laugh.gif

Ahhh, am I missing something here, isn't the c/w this thread is referring to i.e. "TECH GREY", a completely different shoe to the "CEMENT GREY" c/w?!

Ahhh, am I missing something here, isn't the c/w this thread is referring to i.e. "TECH GREY", a completely different shoe to the "CEMENT GREY" c/w?!

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

No need to front I won't be copping. Let's be real Jordan Brand is going to screw up these just like they did the CDP 4's. When you have a favorite shoe and a certain idea of how something looks like to the original you won't settle for a variant of what you know besides I have the original retro so I'm happy and yes they are wearable.

2hic9og.jpg

laugh.gif

No need to front I won't be copping. Let's be real Jordan Brand is going to screw up these just like they did the CDP 4's. When you have a favorite shoe and a certain idea of how something looks like to the original you won't settle for a variant of what you know besides I have the original retro so I'm happy and yes they are wearable.

2hic9og.jpg

Jeez guys they're not dropping for another 8 months and already so much hype. Have these caused people to forget the Concord XI? Are you guys really gonna be able to double up on Concords and these within less than a 2 month period? Not mention any other heat that may be dropping aroud that time. I know one thing, JB better double the amount they release as compared to the White/Cement III in Jan 2011. Demand is/will be high if these are made properly.

Jeez guys they're not dropping for another 8 months and already so much hype. Have these caused people to forget the Concord XI? Are you guys really gonna be able to double up on Concords and these within less than a 2 month period? Not mention any other heat that may be dropping aroud that time. I know one thing, JB better double the amount they release as compared to the White/Cement III in Jan 2011. Demand is/will be high if these are made properly.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

laugh.gif

2hic9og.jpg
Nice but did you have to show us that you had them? I'm thinking most would have taken your word. These will be copped X2

laugh.gif

2hic9og.jpg
Nice but did you have to show us that you had them? I'm thinking most would have taken your word. These will be copped X2

Originally Posted by dharv

laugh.gif

2hic9og.jpg
No, it's an NT rule. No pics = Ducktales! And they look great by the way. I'm looking forward to this release.

Originally Posted by dharv

laugh.gif

2hic9og.jpg
No, it's an NT rule. No pics = Ducktales! And they look great by the way. I'm looking forward to this release.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/06/air-jordan-4-whiteblack-cement-grey-february-2012/

http://sneakernews.com/2011/06/02/air-jordan-iv-white-cement-february-2012/

http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/06/air-jordan-4-white-cement-grey-black-returning-february-2012/

Another NT'er called Nike and confirmed that the product # for the 'Tech Grey' is the 'Cement Grey'.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/06/air-jordan-4-whiteblack-cement-grey-february-2012/

http://sneakernews.com/2011/06/02/air-jordan-iv-white-cement-february-2012/

http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/06/air-jordan-4-white-cement-grey-black-returning-february-2012/

Another NT'er called Nike and confirmed that the product # for the 'Tech Grey' is the 'Cement Grey'.

Havent owned a pair of 4s since the 90s. Hopefully they live up to everyones expectations, at least cosmetically since we all know quality is going to suck. Crazy question , but anyone planning to do a sole swap with these?

Back
Top Bottom