Air Jordan Retro IV - White/Tech Grey/Black - 308497-103 - SPRING 2012

Havent owned a pair of 4s since the 90s. Hopefully they live up to everyones expectations, at least cosmetically since we all know quality is going to suck. Crazy question , but anyone planning to do a sole swap with these?

Originally Posted by maxsamillion

ima guess a jumpman on the heeltab, but coppn regardless

Yeah, I'm expecting that too

Probably look like the Jordan Force 4s that came out a while back with the darker shade of grey/gray..PS anyone?

The 23rd anniversary of the 3s gave us an OG inspired box, wonder if the 23rd anniversary of the 4s will do the same...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by maxsamillion

ima guess a jumpman on the heeltab, but coppn regardless

Yeah, I'm expecting that too

Probably look like the Jordan Force 4s that came out a while back with the darker shade of grey/gray..PS anyone?

The 23rd anniversary of the 3s gave us an OG inspired box, wonder if the 23rd anniversary of the 4s will do the same...
nerd.gif

dont think this pair is wearable anymore. look @ the air bubble. it's clouded already. 1st sign of disintegration.....

dont think this pair is wearable anymore. look @ the air bubble. it's clouded already. 1st sign of disintegration.....

love iv's do theee right thing or whattttttttttttttttttttttttt

HEY MAN YOU STEPPED ON MAH JORDANS !

love iv's do theee right thing or whattttttttttttttttttttttttt

HEY MAN YOU STEPPED ON MAH JORDANS !

CEMENTS??? GRAILS!!! too bad there wont Nike Air.. Maybe this means the Nike Air pairs' price will plummet
happy.gif

CEMENTS??? GRAILS!!! too bad there wont Nike Air.. Maybe this means the Nike Air pairs' price will plummet
happy.gif

imagine if they did something crazy like limit production
stamp them b-grade
put something special on the back
and then release them only at premium nike outlets

imagine if they did something crazy like limit production
stamp them b-grade
put something special on the back
and then release them only at premium nike outlets

I dont think these are cements because date on page 1 says January, but Modern-Notoriety says FEBRUARY.....hmmmm makes you wonder

I dont think these are cements because date on page 1 says January, but Modern-Notoriety says FEBRUARY.....hmmmm makes you wonder

Back
Top Bottom