Air Jordan Retro VII Hare - Detailed Shots

WOW, These are amazing can't wait!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

I know I might get blasted for this, but I personally prefer the hares over the carmines any day of the week. I never really was a fan of two-tone colored 6s. This pack in my opinion is THE best pack of the year hands down. To have two og colored jordans in one pack is worth every penny.

I agree with everything you said. This may be the only pack I get out of all the others. The XVI's are almost identical and the Hare's are probably one of my favorite Jordan's of all time.

i tried to force myself to like the carmines.... i really did. i just couldn't do it. i never liked em in 91 and i don't like em today. with thatsaid...... the hares are gorgeous.

YES SIR! Had these as a kid. Bordeaux's and Hares were the ONLY Air Jordans I had as a kid growing up. So it's not even a question if I'll begetting these. It's a guarantee! Can't wait for these!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

i dnt know i cnat decide if i want the 7 or not
To each his own, but if u do decide to not cop due to the 7s then make sure it's a decision you won't regret later on. I stronglybelieve this pack will outdo the 6/17 pack. I'm no fortune teller but I dare to see how many disagree.

these are nice, but thier not my kinda shoe, 2 much white. but they hot though,

now the 16's is what i want

they just look a little plain to me =\ i love the 7's tho and been wanting some... might just cop the citrus tho

NICE!!! Looks like the shape isn't as bad as the retro Oly's were. 2 packs please!
peace

Back
Top Bottom