Air Jordan Retro VII Hare - Detailed Shots

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

LMAO!!!
roll.gif

*sigh* , more money to spend. i tried to hold myself back from getting this pack but i just don't know now. always wanted a pair of black and red 16'stoo. just love the 7's. see if i can get these as a late father's day present. i know some people got theres early, anyone wanna post pics?

To me this is the best pack. Every other pack after this one will be a pass for me including XI/XII. I already have Black/Red XIs and I am not a fan of theTaxis. Enough of my money has been spend on X/XIII, IX/XIV, VI/XVIII, and XX3s. I will retire from jays after this pack. I need to save cash for other thingsnow.

bay area folks
bay area folks
bay area folks
bay area folks
bay area folks
bay area folks
bay area folks
bay area folks

Anyone wanna split this pack? SIZE 9 or 9.5 I really dont like the HARES and would much rather have someone else take them. You can keep the box, the wholething, I just want the XVI's.

I can get them a week early aswell. But I don't know if I get a size 9 or 9.5. Im fine with either but I know som of yall are picky.

pm me to work something out

Originally Posted by 23nando23

bay area folks
bay area folks
bay area folks
bay area folks
bay area folks
bay area folks
bay area folks
bay area folks

Anyone wanna split this pack? SIZE 9 or 9.5 I really dont like the HARES and would much rather have someone else take them. You can keep the box, the whole thing, I just want the XVI's.

I can get them a week early aswell. But I don't know if I get a size 9 or 9.5. Im fine with either but I know som of yall are picky.

pm me to work something out
we shall see you in a month...

they have these in store already.. seen them today.. $450 tho.. was very tempted but hopefully i can get a pack on release date.. BTW 16's get 2 thumbs upin my book............

Back
Top Bottom