[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just an email from FNL talkin about canceling my order smh and I can't even call them until tomorrow.

A week prior to release I asked my connects if they could get me the Xs. All 4 people I asked said their stores are not getting them. I chalked it up as an L, cause I try to avoid lines and def don't mess with online at 5am.

Fast forward to this morning and I get bombed with texts saying "we got them, come pick up your pair". All 4 people I asked ended up holding a pair for me at their stores, so I felt obligated to buy all 4 pairs, cause I didn't want screw up a good thing for future releases. Spent way more money than I wanted today, but I didn't want to burn those bridges. I still have another pair to pick up
mean.gif

View media item 613267
damn, you keeping all of them? what sizes are they?

were these easy to cop?
Fairly. Seems like very few people didn't get them. Some of us had trouble with Finish Line not accepting our Debit/Credit Cards and had to find other ones to pay with. 
mean.gif
 (Still wondering exactly what was wrong with my first card) Though it seems like Finish Line's going to be cancelling a few orders that got through, there was no limit on the amount of shoes one could by from there, and there were a few UK sites people chose to cop from, some of them still have pairs now in fact. Finish Line was the only real problem. Seems like everyone who chose to buy from the other major sites (Nike, Foot Locker, Foot Action) managed to get their pairs after some wait time.

Last edited:
FNL sent my ship confirmation earlier today. Those MFers better ship early after charging 8.49 for shipping smh. Jimmy Jazz charged me shipping once and didnt ship til Monday afternoon. I believe if your one of these big businesses, shipping should be free. Yes im salty because i rarely pay for shipping. Always cop off NDC or instore

Last edited:

I've had this disagreement with magic in the past also and I've grown to accept that some people are different sizes in different shoes, some dudes even change sizes from retro 5 to retro 5.  While it me be weird to some thats just what they need to do to get a comfortable fit, I'm like you and have been wearing the same size in nikes since the 7th grade and all my shoes fit tts.

I stay away from all sizing questions because whats comfortable for one person might be too big or too small for someone else.
For some reason, it wont quote your post to me.  But, before you decide to run your mouth, learn to read and comprehend what you read.  As I stated, I got $20 off per pair, actually a little over $21, and paid $160 per pair.  Which makes the amount made $40.  If you're going to talk ****, atleast get the facts straight.

Local shoe palace still had these in both men's and gs around 1ish. Funny thing is that when I asked if they had any they told me they had done a raffle but If I wanted a size they had I had to buy a shirt? Even for GS sizes. I was like ummmm ok. I found that kinda wierd. Bought my girl a 6.5 and it had th name and number of the raffle winner still on it. Does shoe palace do whatever they want with releases now? Shouldn't really need to buy a shirt just to get a pair of shoes. Anyone else seen this?
i have been buying mostly online for the last 1 1/2 years but when i did do the mall stores,

i would buy a shirt or socks to help their commision

AND help them remember me for the next time
smile.gif

it was well worth the extra $10 - $20 for the future hook -ups

this was my choice but i never have seen it REQUIRED 

in order to purchase the shoes ?
mean.gif

It is very unfortunate if FNL cancels any orders do to over selling. I thought this morning that stock sat their even with the problems over the quantity that they had. SMH

Last edited:
Anyone knows how long it takes jj to send tracking confirmation, or when do they ship exactly, can't call till Monday,I got confirmation of item purchased,but no shipping info first time buying online from jj..

A week prior to release I asked my connects if they could get me the Xs. All 4 people I asked said their stores are not getting them. I chalked it up as an L, cause I try to avoid lines and def don't mess with online at 5am.

Fast forward to this morning and I get bombed with texts saying "we got them, come pick up your pair". All 4 people I asked ended up holding a pair for me at their stores, so I felt obligated to buy all 4 pairs, cause I didn't want screw up a good thing for future releases. Spent way more money than I wanted today, but I didn't want to burn those bridges. I still have another pair to pick up
mean.gif

View media item 613267
great move

might hurt now but worth keeping your word for future hook ups

well done !

FNL sent my ship confirmation earlier today. Those MFers better ship early after charging 8.49 for shipping smh. Jimmy Jazz charged me shipping once and didnt ship til Monday afternoon. I believe if your one of these big businesses, shipping should be free. Yes im salty because i rarely pay for shipping. Always cop off NDC or instore
I thought FNL had free shipping?

Fairly. Seems like very few people didn't get them. Some of us had trouble with Finish Line not accepting our Debit/Credit Cards and had to find other ones to pay with. :smh:  (Still wondering exactly what was wrong with my first card) Though it seems like Finish Line's going to be cancelling a few orders that got through, there was no limit on the amount of shoes one could by from there, and there were a few UK sites people chose to cop from, some of them still have pairs now in fact. Finish Line was the only real problem. Seems like everyone who chose to buy from the other major sites (Nike, Foot Locker, Foot Action) managed to get their pairs after some wait time.
I had a late nite, friday nite so I ordered off of a Uk site, later on I got thru on FNL then I got the card error and I was using paypal. So I Put in my card info and they sold out as I finish the card info.... Later in the day FNL sent me a sorry email along with a 10$ online coupon.... That was the first time that card info nonsense ever happened to me

Anyone know where to still get these in the SoCal area in a size 9-10? My boy needs a pair.. Let me know.

I've resorted to bill me later on FNL. I've tried debit and 2 credit cards, and PayPal. They wouldn't take anything. Today was my first release day cop from FNL since the Concord-Blk/red 11 restock. I may have used bill me later then too tho.

Last edited:

I love how Jordans will just sit over in Europe with no drama whatsoever. Hell since they're there I may just cop another pair.
true that!  when I was living in Europe back in the spring, the VIII's (Suns) and grape V's SAT and SAT for a hot minute.  

My FNL email says they couldn't validate the billing info that I provided on the page.. Really? I've been using the same info for every last shoe I've got from them.

I had a late nite, friday nite so I ordered off of a Uk site, later on I got thru on FNL then I got the card error and I was using paypal. So I Put in my card info and they sold out as I finish the card info.... Later in the day FNL sent me a sorry email along with a 10$ online coupon.... That was the first time that card info nonsense ever happened to me
My FNL email says they couldn't validate the billing info that I provided on the page.. Really? I've been using the same info for every last shoe I've got from them.
Yep. I kept attempting to use my Debit card and it never worked, which I still don't understand because I bought a pair of shoes from the site earlier in the week. I've also shopped from them for years now and this is the first time, including a new release, that my card had an issue. 
mean.gif
 Only saving grace in my opinion is that no money was taken out of my account.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom