[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lol at buying a shirt to buy shoes, places capitalizing off the hype by forcing sales of other items, sad.

As for this release, picked up 5 pair at $20 off per and sold one 5 minutes after purchase for $200. Guy was happy cuz it was only 19 over retail after tax. I estimate after the sale of the other 3, mine should be free or very close, which is my goal with every release.

congratulations...... Lets all give you a round of applause

Also for got to mention they wouldn't let u even try on the shoe and also they rip the tag off the shirt and they said final sale lol

The fool was probably cart jacked at FNL while he was thanking his followers basically the fam at NT. 
roll.gif

Trust me, your applause, saltiness, congrats or even your existence matter not to me. Money and shoes is my concern, and considering I have both, I'm good. How about you?

So you got KD IV and V's and Lebron VIII's and IX's and went TTS on them?
don't wear KDs and my 5 pairs of lebrons are all 11.5

as stated, all my Js from II - XX8 are 11.5

thanks for your interest
I've had this disagreement with magic in the past also and I've grown to accept that some people are different sizes in different shoes, some dudes even change sizes from retro 5 to retro 5.  While it me be weird to some thats just what they need to do to get a comfortable fit, I'm like you and have been wearing the same size in nikes since the 7th grade and all my shoes fit tts.

I stay away from all sizing questions because whats comfortable for one person might be too big or too small for someone else.

Trust me, your applause, saltiness, congrats or even your existence matter not to me. Money and shoes is my concern, and considering I have both, I'm good. How about you?

Last edited:

I've had this disagreement with magic in the past also and I've grown to accept that some people are different sizes in different shoes, some dudes even change sizes from retro 5 to retro 5.  While it me be weird to some thats just what they need to do to get a comfortable fit, I'm like you and have been wearing the same size in nikes since the 7th grade and all my shoes fit tts.

I stay away from all sizing questions because whats comfortable for one person might be too big or too small for someone else.
no disagreement here.

i just stated i didn't have this issue and

was surprised by the number of people that do

he made it like i SHOULD have this issue

after reading some of his posts/comments to others, 

i think he missed his nap today

Only a few places got them in my area. Most said they only got 12 pair. Champs got them while footlocker did not? The spot I went to said they only got 6 pair. I guess after the employees got to them... who knows. I should have tried online but the area where I'm working at has no service. Thanks to a fellow NTer I got my size 10 from hanon. Just waiting on the confirmation. Can not wait to get them so I can wear them out and save these to break out for the good days.
View media item 453706View media item 453705View media item 453703

Damn im salty as hell mexican sneaker head copped and i caught a L bc my bank thought it was fraud
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom