[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A week prior to release I asked my connects if they could get me the Xs. All 4 people I asked said their stores are not getting them. I chalked it up as an L, cause I try to avoid lines and def don't mess with online at 5am.

Fast forward to this morning and I get bombed with texts saying "we got them, come pick up your pair". All 4 people I asked ended up holding a pair for me at their stores, so I felt obligated to buy all 4 pairs, cause I didn't want screw up a good thing for future releases. Spent way more money than I wanted today, but I didn't want to burn those bridges. I still have another pair to pick up :smh:

View media item 613267

are any of those size 8.5 or 9?

I was able to get a pair at noon from NTLV due to those who did not pick-up their "RSPV" pair. They did not send any notices out, try contacting them to see what they have left: (702) 650-8888

What are you talking about?

They don't sell out right at 8 because of the way Footlocker/Eastbay release them in groups to protect their site from crashing.
What are YOU talking about?! LOL I didnt type anything about them selling out at 8...

My city went crazy over these. I was totally wrong about these sitting. I have to bring my A game for the Black/Red 1's release.

Acc
It wasn't tweeted until 11 and was the 7th size sold out. Your point is moot...

Dude, I tried to explain it to you. Maybe you should have read previous pages. Keep thinking you could have logged on to your computer at 9:30 and gotten them without a problem.

You must not get a lot of stuff :smh:

What are you talking about?

They don't sell out right at 8 because of the way Footlocker/Eastbay release them in groups to protect their site from crashing. That's also why Finishline does the splash page, which only lets a certain number of people at a time. And NDC....
You must not have many Jordans/Lebrons/KDs then
yeah only 200+ pairs 

Last edited:
Dude, I tried to explain it to you. Maybe you should have read previous pages. Keep thinking you could have logged on to your computer at 9:30 and gotten them without a problem.

You must not get a lot of stuff :smh:
You're still reading too much into my post and now making assumptions about me, smh. Nothing you've said has anything to do with what I was talking about. No need to derail the thread with the small talk any further tho...

I was able to get a pair at noon from NTLV due to those who did not pick-up their "RSPV" pair. They did not send any notices out, try contacting them to see what they have left: (702) 650-8888

Good looks for those who couldn't lock down their pairs...Good luck to everybody...

Last edited:
Local shoe palace still had these in both men's and gs around 1ish. Funny thing is that when I asked if they had any they told me they had done a raffle but If I wanted a size they had I had to buy a shirt? Even for GS sizes. I was like ummmm ok. I found that kinda wierd. Bought my girl a 6.5 and it had th name and number of the raffle winner still on it. Does shoe palace do whatever they want with releases now? Shouldn't really need to buy a shirt just to get a pair of shoes. Anyone else seen this?

Shoe Palace is the most shady of all our local shoe chains I have found. I was screwed out of a pair of labs by them.

Lol at buying a shirt to buy shoes, places capitalizing off the hype by forcing sales of other items, sad.

As for this release, picked up 5 pair at $20 off per and sold one 5 minutes after purchase for $200. Guy was happy cuz it was only 19 over retail after tax. I estimate after the sale of the other 3, mine should be free or very close, which is my goal with every release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom