Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

need a release date on these. otherwise might pull the trigger on one of the early sale sites

You heard it here first. Hey fellow Niketalkers. I haven't blessed you all with any solid info in a little over a year so here you go with the pic. All Ihave to share is that you should be looking forward to a release with a jumpman logo fellows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace!
36015df5082988a48ff8facb4a81567c10ed83c.pjpg

^thats the old sample man. those wouldve been better tho cuz the jumpman really makes them look alot better
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

why isn't the 23 the same 23/25 as the silver anniversary 1

Exactly! So far there doesn't look like much at all that gives these the right to be apart of any sort of 'Silver Anniverary' collection along withthe Is that have dropped so far. No word on packaging i.e. whether or not these come in the silver briefcase like the Is do either. If they aren't going tomake these more appealing for the collectors out there who want something special from a brand celebrating their 25th anniversary then they can forget it...

i highly doubt that pic with the logo is the release version, but i hope it is. all the pics that i've seen recently have no logo. either way i love these,but i know they gonna yellow just like a pair of wht/wht forces
frown.gif

im planning to cop a pair early, but now am having second thoughts after seeing the pic with the jumpman logo. which is which guys? with jumpman or no jumpman?thanks

Those are bad !$+ but they need a jumpman we need to find a way to get them to release with a silver jumpman!!!!!!!!!!!

Womp Womp on these, not feelin them at all. Maybe for a summer all white party but i would waste money on them. Jeans going to bleed all over those

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

You heard it here first. Hey fellow Niketalkers. I haven't blessed you all with any solid info in a little over a year so here you go with the pic. All I have to share is that you should be looking forward to a release with a jumpman logo fellows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace!
36015df5082988a48ff8facb4a81567c10ed83c.pjpg

LOL that is NOT the final release version! Look at the ankle liner, it's just plain white and the 25th has a sequence lining.

^^^ Now if they were Columbia XIs .... That would be a different story.

I would be waiting in line like I was waiting at the BMW dealership for the new models to come in
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Now if they were Columbia XIs .... That would be a different story.

I would be waiting in line like I was waiting at the BMW dealership for the new models to come in
grin.gif
they are almost exactly the same? If they drop with a jumpman I'll def try and cop, if not ill have to think about it

Back
Top Bottom