Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

Why wouldnt JB put a Jumpman on these??? They are nice...but they look like they fell out the back of a sneaker van! haha

the material on the inner (same stuff as in xx3 and alpha 1) really excite me. the all white doesn't. passed.

Not gettin any of the all whites this year, too plain and just too many other good releases to worry about instead.

Anyone that ordered these from marqueesole get a confirmation? I ordered last week and haven't heard anything and haven't gotten a response to myemail. They said they were shipping these already!

who else think that all these all white shoes that will drop will be collecting dust on the shelves. i just think its not a great idea for them to dothis.

I cant see y people are calling these dirt magnets and saying they will yellow, like the columbias aren't basically the same color w/ a blue jumpman. Do Iwish the shape was not cdp, yes, but whatever there is nothing we can do about it. Hopefully these drop by me and even tho 175 is steep, I will cop ifpossible.

So we still don't have any concrete info on these? It's crazy that we know whats coming out in Oct already but have no clue about these 11's maybeJb likes chaos and people getting hurt over kicks.

Can someone please confirm:

1. These shoes are releasing
2. Price
3. Date of release

I thought I read that the aniversary kicks would not be releasing and were only done as a private collection type thing, but now everyone is saying that theseare coming out. Lil' Help?

Tate

So from that video posted, it looks like the retail on these is $150...but there's still no info on where or where these are going to release. Anybody haveany solid facts on release dates/availability?

Originally Posted by yankee1

I cant see y people are calling these dirt magnets and saying they will yellow, like the columbias aren't basically the same color w/ a blue jumpman. Do I wish the shape was not cdp, yes, but whatever there is nothing we can do about it. Hopefully these drop by me and even tho 175 is steep, I will cop if possible.

colombias have a leather upper, not mesh

Back
Top Bottom