Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by riddla713

i think jb should drop the concord xi's in the summertime around late june early july and make the columbia xi's the dec 23rd 2011 reelease. the concords are more of a summertime shoe and they will still sell out if you drop both shoes on the same day, so imo, the sooner they drop the better.

wishful thinking.

and your logic is straight sesame street bun.

Concords are more of a summer season shoe in lieu of the columbias, which are a predominantly white shoe?

Wow.

You must be onto something... and i'm gonna find out. Honey comb hide out.

????????

Why not be simple and say "your logic doesnt make sense, or I disagree with your logic" 

What does sesame street bun even mean?  He was just stating an opinion, and with no aggression whatsoever.

Anyways, what does it even matter if its winter or summer.  Most people wear their shoes rain, snow, or shine. 

*rumor central*

I heard they're having a buy 3 get one 10% off next pair special.

Way too early for this kind of speculation. should be focusing on the next 2 MAYBE 3 months releases.

*rumor central*

I heard they're having a buy 3 get one 10% off next pair special.

Way too early for this kind of speculation. should be focusing on the next 2 MAYBE 3 months releases.

Look people, there ain't gonna be pack. No pack. And oh yeah, wouldn't the concords look nice if they had that same clear bottom sole like there was on the dmp's or would you like JB to make em with the blue tint soles?  And remember they are only releasing the concords not the concords and columbias.

Look people, there ain't gonna be pack. No pack. And oh yeah, wouldn't the concords look nice if they had that same clear bottom sole like there was on the dmp's or would you like JB to make em with the blue tint soles?  And remember they are only releasing the concords not the concords and columbias.

this pack is gunna be awesome, i love packs, i wish they had hat packs, omg how about sock packs? they should have a pack with every numbered shoe in one giant box, and call it the ULTIMATE PACK!!! awesome.... ok so im over packs now

this pack is gunna be awesome, i love packs, i wish they had hat packs, omg how about sock packs? they should have a pack with every numbered shoe in one giant box, and call it the ULTIMATE PACK!!! awesome.... ok so im over packs now

please beleive the black and red mids will be dropping soon!! if u look back all the cdp shoes are releasing as a single shoe. look back black and white 9 the original 2 the black cement 3 the 5 for this year. so what make you think jb wont release the 11 breads!!! anything is possible..

please beleive the black and red mids will be dropping soon!! if u look back all the cdp shoes are releasing as a single shoe. look back black and white 9 the original 2 the black cement 3 the 5 for this year. so what make you think jb wont release the 11 breads!!! anything is possible..

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Dude, ain't gonna be no pack. Just a single shoe release!

Originally Posted by jordanize84

I agree..... JB is smart , they will probably have the columbia's lined up for December 2012
wink.gif
  $$$  money cant buy the hype the XI retro release's generate each year for JB , no point in releasing both in a pack and not have any "headlining" retro for 2012. 

Originally Posted by jordanize84

I agree..... JB is smart , they will probably have the columbia's lined up for December 2012
wink.gif
  $$$  money cant buy the hype the XI retro release's generate each year for JB , no point in releasing both in a pack and not have any "headlining" retro for 2012. 

Couldn't agree more for the columbias to headline holiday 2012...

2011 will be the year of the concords.

Couldn't agree more for the columbias to headline holiday 2012...

2011 will be the year of the concords.

Man, ten pages a year before release date lol smh...ahh well, hype or not, prolly getting two pairs of these...favorite air jordan xi colorway

Man, ten pages a year before release date lol smh...ahh well, hype or not, prolly getting two pairs of these...favorite air jordan xi colorway

Back
Top Bottom