Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Originally Posted by 23thakid

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You can expect the 2011's to look something like this:

air-jordan-XI.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I can't wait!!
me either...gonna save my lunch money to get multiple pairs
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Can't wait, but samples 12 months ahead?
Here's a ps i made a couple of months ago. response to the rumored pack:
2h5183b.jpg

34nl1rd.jpg

Columbias look sick! Itd be nice if they can drop em looking like that!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Can't wait, but samples 12 months ahead?
Here's a ps i made a couple of months ago. response to the rumored pack:
2h5183b.jpg

34nl1rd.jpg

Columbias look sick! Itd be nice if they can drop em looking like that!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Catz are gonna be trampled, robbed, shot, stabbed, you name it!
roll.gif

I'm definitely getting these online. I do not want to mess with mobs.

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Catz are gonna be trampled, robbed, shot, stabbed, you name it!
roll.gif

I'm definitely getting these online. I do not want to mess with mobs.

You tools trying to hard trying to predict people getting hurt for these. Shut the %!@+ up with that. You got damn hypebeasts.

You tools trying to hard trying to predict people getting hurt for these. Shut the %!@+ up with that. You got damn hypebeasts.

Daamn I got the DMP XI's but I think I was living under a rock somewhere when these dropped in 2000. I remember coppin them in 01 off ebay and It was around the same time when bootlegs first hit the scene and peeps were droppin 350-400 for fake XI's thinkin they were real. Took about a whole month to come in but dude was legit. Ill never forget the feeling when i opened the box to those shoes. I cant wait for the re-release of the Concord XI's.

Daamn I got the DMP XI's but I think I was living under a rock somewhere when these dropped in 2000. I remember coppin them in 01 off ebay and It was around the same time when bootlegs first hit the scene and peeps were droppin 350-400 for fake XI's thinkin they were real. Took about a whole month to come in but dude was legit. Ill never forget the feeling when i opened the box to those shoes. I cant wait for the re-release of the Concord XI's.

How long until some other bone heads come in this thread and start talking about their best tactics for robbing pepople?!

How long until some other bone heads come in this thread and start talking about their best tactics for robbing pepople?!

You already know online stores won't be ready. They had a year between space jam and cool grey and look what happened...

You already know online stores won't be ready. They had a year between space jam and cool grey and look what happened...

...no waiting in line for these...i'll make sure my connects have my money in their hands when these come out...

Back
Top Bottom