AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

^^ those are nice pictures. Can't wait 5 more days !! I'll have pics of DS condition vs Worn !

^^^
MIKE.... NICE, Cant wait to see them pics. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thekckid

given the recent history of J releases what makes any of you think these will sell?

OG Colorway.   Popularity of the XIII. 

That is a true statement, but I do think that these will still sit. I think the sales will be similar to the XII's of last year. I haven't heard any of my friends and family who aren't NTers even speak about these.

Better for those who actually want them though.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HelloitsTheMartian

These look alright, 3m doesn't look at clean to me.

Word... the 3M on the white/red 13's are just BLINDING!!

*puts on shades and eats lemonade*

These probably won't sell out that same day, but most likely will sell out or close to it before X-mas since anyone who doesn't get the CG's will probably have these as backups to fall back on since they probably will still be a decent amount of them out there. The XIII's definately don't have the following or hypebeasts that the XI's have, but there are a lot of fans of them out there and to some like me are more coveted than the XI's...

i must say those new pics look official that leather is looking very nice as well,  i can say these look very promising.....

does anyone know if these are snug or true to size??? please help me i dont own any 13s so i want to buy my shoes in a perfect size or a little big loose... these look great with el store!!

Back
Top Bottom