AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

^^ Thank you for posting pictures. I just did a full review of the shoe on my blog quality wise compared to the Flint 13s.. Check it out. Give me one or two weeks and I will have a review on how the shoe holds up after wearing it.

I just read it!

Damn, the bleeding is definitely gonna be a problem.

Gonna be storing them soles facing down, so the red doesn't bleed into the toe box.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I just read it!

Damn, the bleeding is definitely gonna be a problem.

Gonna be storing them soles facing down, so the red doesn't bleed into the toe box.
So it still Bleeds UGH

yea Im sure they wont bleed as bad as you think anyway...theres video of these on youtube. they look great

air-jordan-xiii-true-red-early-01.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-true-red-early-02.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-true-red-early-04.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-true-red-early-05.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-true-red-early-06.jpg

air-jordan-xiii-true-red-early-03.jpg

Let me just say as a fellow Niketalk member. The youtube videos don't do justice. The quality on these are not up to par compared to the Flint 13s.. Early release or not early release. You will see when the shoe comes out in Nov and Dec.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Let me just say as a fellow Niketalk member. The youtube videos don't do justice. The quality on these are not up to par compared to the Flint 13s.. Early release or not early release. You will see when the shoe comes out in Nov and Dec.

So you're saying they are not as good a quality as the Flints or they are better than the Flints? 

So you're saying they are not as good a quality as the Flints or they are better than the Flints? 
he sayin there not as good

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I knew what the phrase meant, but it contradicted it when he said the youtube videos don't do "These" justice.  

That's why I was like huh?   
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I knew what the phrase meant, but it contradicted it when he said the youtube videos don't do "These" justice.  

That's why I was like huh?   
smile.gif
i feel u

Quality is not as good as the Flints.. Sorry for the mix up

How is that even possible? The only difference in materials is that these don't have the 3m on the side, they have the tumbled leather. How could the quality be worse? If you're talking about glue stains or something then that's a pointless argument. Every pair is going to be different, with some being better or worse than others.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Quality is not as good as the Flints.. Sorry for the mix up

How is that even possible? The only difference in materials is that these don't have the 3m on the side, they have the tumbled leather. How could the quality be worse? If you're talking about glue stains or something then that's a pointless argument. Every pair is going to be different, with some being better or worse than others.

not necesarilly. look at the varsities vs infras

i thought the infras has thicker type of leather compare to varsities. varsity 6 got the motorsport like leather. imo

Originally Posted by vipersupra

i thought the infras has thicker type of leather compare to varsities. varsity 6 got the motorsport like leather. imo

it is a thicker more firm leather but i dnt thnk the motorsports had the same leather tho. its similar but differnt

i agree. but knowing JB who knows. lol i honestly love d ifnras nd varsity joins. black and white.. dont care if people diss em like crazy.. they mad clean for me.

Back
Top Bottom