AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

Has anyone figure out how not to make these bleed over time?

Or will this remain an ongoing problem?

If you can try to store them like this.....

Instead of the typical sideways storage in the box. 

I remember the White/Maroon 13's had to be stored upside down to prevent the bleeding into the pods.

wat about the back part that kinda wraps around the hologrtam? n if it duz bleed duz any1 have a method of getin it off as of now

Originally Posted by thebeast23

wat about the back part that kinda wraps around the hologrtam? n if it duz bleed duz any1 have a method of getin it off as of now

You make a good point. 

Then again, do you guys remember the retro low tops?   I have yet to see those bleed.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

i thought the infras has thicker type of leather compare to varsities. varsity 6 got the motorsport like leather. imo

it is a thicker more firm leather but i dnt thnk the motorsports had the same leather tho. its similar but differnt

Not similar at all the motorsports have way better leather then both the VR's and the infrared's.

so apparently the price on all the 13s this holiday season is gonna be $160.. i dont know if this is a permanent $10 price hike by JB or if its just gonna be the price of the 13s

Originally Posted by n1rb

so apparently the price on all the 13s this holiday season is gonna be $160.. i dont know if this is a permanent $10 price hike by JB or if its just gonna be the price of the 13s

The prices for every JB retro has gone up substantially in 2010, except for these 13's, because they were already retailed at $150 originally. 

VI $120
2010:  $150

IX $125
2010:  $150

XI $125
2010: $175 

And so on....  

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is there a release date set for these?

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by vipersupra

i thought the infras has thicker type of leather compare to varsities. varsity 6 got the motorsport like leather. imo

it is a thicker more firm leather but i dnt thnk the motorsports had the same leather tho. its similar but differnt

Not similar at all the motorsports have way better leather then both the VR's and the infrared's.
similar in they both have tumbled leather...

I plan on getting a pair and one for the wife and daughter.This is going to be a crazy holiday season but if they making all of them in a full size run then the fam will all have a pair.

Is there a way to minimize the bleeding on to the pods or even on jeans?

The shoe is awesome until they bleed, then it looks like they're wrecking itself. 

But note to those 2010 xiii up there, good job bro! They look nice
pimp.gif

200 + 40 shipping is ridiculous..they better be available for us euros for under 200 total.

what are the chances we'll be seeing the black/white 13s dropping in the near future? much better looking than 9 imo, even more so than white/red.
anyone know where you can still get them?

I hope they sit passed Christmas that way I can cop crappy cool gray xi's to resell them and use the money to cop xiii for free
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

I hope they sit passed Christmas that way I can cop crappy cool gray xi's to resell them and use the money to cop xiii for free
smile.gif

Im right there with you.

Smart move my man. 
pimp.gif

Man I love XIII's,I can't wait for these. JB needs to give us the black/red too.

Back
Top Bottom