AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

I had the OGs. The Red Nubuck bled onto the white leather like nobody's business. EZ PASS!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I had the OGs. The Red Nubuck bled onto the white leather like nobody's business. EZ PASS!!!

Then why is it that these have not bled yet ?? 

air-Jordan-13-Retro-Low-White-Metallic-Silver-Varsity-Red-Black-1.jpg

How many years does it take??   It's been 5 years now.

Just picked mine up from the post office that I ordered from Jay. These joints are crack!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
But my box came in looking
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

2layfpy.jpg

20jn5v4.jpg

2qd7xbm.jpg

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Just picked mine up from the post office that I ordered from Jay. These joints are crack!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

2layfpy.jpg

20jn5v4.jpg

2qd7xbm.jpg
how much did you pay to buy these from Jay? these look real good though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

I hope they sit passed Christmas that way I can cop crappy cool gray xi's to resell them and use the money to cop xiii for free
smile.gif

Im right there with you.

Smart move my man. 
pimp.gif
Exactly how much do you guys plan on making on the CGXI's? Guarantee them 13's wont be free.

Na there's no way anybodys making over $60 profit on the CG XI's. Especially fees, shipping, etc. It's not even worth reselling the XI's unless your banging em for 300. And the 13's are gonna sit for a minute, I don't hear anybody even talking about these. Just compare this thread to the CG, it's like a 100 page difference
laugh.gif

dont know why but im more excited of coppin these instead of the CGXI's/ maybe cuzz XIII's are my favorite js next to the XI's/

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Nice score.  How's the sizing?

Back
Top Bottom