AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Even for an afficionado like yours truly... i couldn't get my hands
on the spacejams for a decent price so i skipped.

Odds are... that same mayhem will reprise its role for the cool grey's.

Probably won't even attempt to grab them (unless i succumb to the reseller rape charges)

The white/red xiii's on the other hand... bueno.

cant resist these...
was thinking back and forth, cant decide...
but really cant resist these now

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

I hope they sit passed Christmas that way I can cop crappy cool gray xi's to resell them and use the money to cop xiii for free
smile.gif

Im right there with you.

Smart move my man. 
pimp.gif
Exactly how much do you guys plan on making on the CGXI's? Guarantee them 13's wont be free.

CGs are going to resell just like JAMS did. We all know how that was. 

Some dudes are going to get lucky and make some nice change and others are just going to make a few bucks more...... 

but if you can cop CGs on a disco then youll be fine.

At the end of the day, I rather have XIIIs. Thats all that matters.

Cant wait for this release. Was looking forward to the Flints as well but JB disappoints with its poor quality standards.

Originally Posted by BR1012

where can i get these in a size 14?

Probably have to wait till release date for the large shoe chains. All online places that have em early only go up to a size 13.

I hope they sit passed Christmas that way I can cop crappy cool gray xi's to resell them and use the money to cop xiii for free
smile.gif

Im right there with you.

Smart move my man. 
pimp.gif
Exactly how much do you guys plan on making on the CGXI's? Guarantee them 13's wont be free.

my man if I cop 2 pairs of CG and bang them out for $300 each that's $200 in my pocket, enough for my xiii some gas and a bite to eat, U DIG

smile.gif

Im right there with you.

Smart move my man. 
pimp.gif

my man if I cop 2 pairs of CG and bang them out for $300 each that's $200 in my pocket, enough for my xiii some gas and a bite to eat, U DIG
dats word homie
thnkin bout resellin a pair myself

12/11/10 i guess thats enough time between these the blk/green xiii & the cg xi ........

Originally Posted by windycity7

12/11/10 i guess thats enough time between these the blk/green xiii & the cg xi ........

They come out the 18th not the 11th.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by windycity7

They come out the 18th not the 11th.

thats what i meant to type & i wasnt being serious

First of all, if you're talking about 2010 Cool Grey's, you're not banging anything out for $300 a piece, smh

Since I am skipping the CG XIs I think I will pick up a pair of these.  Nice walk around shoe...not a grail for me and to be very honest, not a huge fan at all...but they are growing on me and most of all I am a sucker for the wht/red colorway.

Back
Top Bottom