Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Will try to get them around online around 9am central time or when I wake up. Same as I did with the Fire Red 3's.

If I miss out, then oh well.

EASY pass... should be sitting around like the fire red 3's. cop wha u like doe.

Will try to get them around online around 9am central time or when I wake up. Same as I did with the Fire Red 3's.
I hope so, I woke up at 9 mountain time (3 hours after release) added the FR3s to cart with 1 try but didnt buy em cuz i wanted these.

Hopefully we get them locally and i can pick em up whenever i feel like headin to the mall : )

Only V i look out for are the (23-less) black/metallics and the (black bottomed) fire reds... so I'm done on Vs.
Looking to be plenty of these to go around for those of you copping for wears. Good Luck
:nerd:

I wish there was no "23" on the side of these and NA treatment
nerd.gif

dear lawd jesus i need a grape pop aint nobody got time for this

got guys wanting the 23 off the side and changing the og colored air chambers to black

[dannyglover] im too old for this **** [dannyglover]

by the way these release on my birthday august the 31st i think first time an air jordan retro i plan on buying has done that :smile:

Also I forgot to say. A lot of people passed on the Metallic Fire Reds and the Fire Red IIIs for these. Doubt these will be easy to get but I hope I am wrong

Back
Top Bottom