Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Wonder how the sales will be in the upcoming weeks with retros dropping back to back to back. Hoping these are as easy to get as the 3s were.

Now that I think about it, the fee pack is limited and a lot will miss... They may settle for these even though its after school starts (for most kids).

That is correct. No 23 was on the og release 3m tongue 5. Mike had pe pairs with the 23. Only shoe that released with the 23 was the black tongue. Now....jb need to re-release the black metallics without the 23 like the og's.
Black metallics without 23 would def be a double cop, never have been fond of it on there. Black metallics take me back to elementary/middle school, classic!
Recent 5s have been runnin .5 or a full size too big for most people.
Man, the .5 size I could live with but a whole size would be pretty bad. I'm hesitant to size down after the FR3s, they ended up being TTS for me- another shoe notorious for running .5 size big...

That is correct. No 23 was on the og release 3m tongue 5. Mike had pe pairs with the 23. Only shoe that released with the 23 was the black tongue. Now....jb need to re-release the black metallics without the 23 like the og's.
Black metallics without 23 would def be a double cop, never have been fond of it on there. Black metallics take me back to elementary/middle school, classic!
Recent 5s have been runnin .5 or a full size too big for most people.
Man, the .5 size I could live with but a whole size would be pretty bad. I'm hesitant to size down after the FR3s, they ended up being TTS for me- another shoe notorious for running .5 size big...

^Yah a lot of people skipped some releases for these, like the metallic FRs and the FRIIIs
Yeah, seems like a pretty sought after shoe. I was on the fence at first, but the more pics I see I'm feeling them. Hopefully another fairly easy cop for those who want.

with og mats na too doe...and tts
That's what I'm talkin about! Need to bring it back... I'm ready! :smokin

I never understood how people could say "these grew on me" on original color ways
laugh.gif
it's allowed to not be feeling a shoe the first few times it releases. not everyone likes a colorway just because it's og fyi

Last edited:
it's allowed to not be feeling a shoe the first few times it releases. not everyone likes a colorway just because it's og fyi

:smh:

He's saying this isn't a colorway that just came out of the blue like the green glows. This is a sneaker that has been around for 25 years and has been retroed before.

Last edited:
I never understood how people could say "these grew on me" on original color ways :lol:
maybe they didnt like the V to begin with and now they like this shoe, i wasnt into the 1 until i got older and now i love the Jordan 1 high, peoples taste change all the time so i dont understand how you dont understand.

Back
Top Bottom