Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

I saw that pic in another thread for a previous release somebody need to stop playing they not camping for this release

Last edited:
The day before and this topic is still fairly inactive. Hope this is good news for tomorrow. The way these topics have played out has pretty much been how things played out as far as ease of getting the release.

The day before and this topic is still fairly inactive. Hope this is good news for tomorrow. The way these topics have played out has pretty much been how things played out as far as ease of getting the release.
Yup! That's how I gauge the hype. These should be cake like the FR3s...

just got my call from footlocker first time trying a raffle and I won 2 pairs. can't wait to pick up :smokin

Last edited:
I'm sure I could be the mall is far from me so I didn't wanna go way out but my local footlocker told me I got lucky I think I got the last 11.5 and size 10

I just asked a nike support agent if they were a gr and he said they are a limited release lol!!

Why would nike make it tlo? Are they sending more pairs to retailers and mom n pops rather than their own website?

Someone ban this dude. As if reselling in the thread wasn't bad enough you doin it before you even have the shoes...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom