Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

I can't stop laughing at that "jumpman" pic. I wonder how many tries it took him to get his feet and hand right... but he still can't palm the ball
roll.gif
let alone get within a foot of the rim
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Some people have lives therefore I was already up when I received the twitter link. I have never successfully added a tlo release from nike to my cart so I did it for practice. I am far from a hypebeast I don't own any of those crappy retro + color ways you bafoons own. Just wanted to see how easy it was to add to cart. I knew I would pass when pics first surfaced

Some people have lives therefore I was already up when I received the twitter link. I have never successfully added a tlo release from nike to my cart so I did it for practice. I am far from a hypebeast I don't own any of those crappy retro + color ways you bafoons own. Just wanted to see how easy it was to add to cart. I knew I would pass when pics first surfaced

hahaha the fact that you said you did it for practice is funny enough... Practice adding to cart? You do know each release is different. Cause these was easy. doesn't mean the next is going to be as easy.

so how much are resellers gonna price these up at because i had no time to get enter a raffle and i work all day saturday.

Give it a minute. Seems these are like the FR3s numbers. That being the case I seen some Fr3s goin for 190 shipped in eBay son that's like retail + tax + shipping almost.

View media item 559604

Hoping to flip a pair of these for the fire reds with 3m. pm if you know of anything, much appreciated in advance.

Last edited:
Hoping to flip a pair of these for the fire reds with 3m. pm if you know of anything, much appreciated in advance.

ay man....

http://sneakersteal.com/2013/08/30/air-jordan-outlet-release/

Today and Saturday Nike outlets will be doing launches on Air Jordan Retro kicks.

Here is a list

Air Jordan Retro V “Fire Red” $129.99

These will be available today.

Jersey Gardens

1 (908) 629-9171

in store only not taking phone orders till tuesday

Just called them, looks like people were waiting in line and only thing left is the Squadron 13s in like a sz13 and 14

I been in the hospital since the 4th of July. Missed mad releases. Came home last night and heard about Jersey Gardens. Felt like I could cop a couple pairs to get me back in the mix. Store opened at 10. I was there. Couple people waiting on line but all I saw when I got in the door was size 13-14 of everything. They had all the kicks they said they would but only sizes 13-14. Not sure if that was all they had or if employees taxed the other sizes but that's all that was there at opening. Resellers were still buying those sizes up so I doubt there will be anything left after another hour or two. Just letting people know.

Meanwhile in the Philippines...

Those green glow son of mars were gone quickly while the black tongue 5's still had FSR 10-15mins after releasing in an online store. I remember people passing on the fire red 3 for the 4's that came out in august and a lot of them were crying when they learned those will not release here. I can only laugh at some of these hypebeasts. Now they pick those hideous son of mars over these black tongues. Smh.

Easy cop for me though. Few hours from now they will release in stores and I'll check for sitting pairs of 5's so I can have two.

Back
Top Bottom