Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

air-jordan-v-fire-red-release-1.jpg

air-jordan-v-fire-red-release-2-570x425.jpg

air-jordan-v-fire-red-release-3-570x424.jpg

via oneness

If sometime asks this question again I'm jumping into oncoming traffic!
:lol: idk why people keep asking buts its mm gonna be the same as the other V releases. Do people suddenly expect JB to change the material with this release?

Come on its Friday. Cheer up guys. Anyone in Vegas this weekend? If so, ill see y'all at Niketown Vegas.

nice pics. although the red doesnt pop like previous releases its still a clean shoe

bought the ogs at footlocker i think even though i went for the black silver which were sold out by then

ticket system is pretty annoying for me thus far, stopped by 6 different stores, no dice.  Not a fan of the fact that you're not guaranteed to get a pair, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a pair i saw on ebay that was reasonably priced.  Not tryin to miss out on these, other than the Laneys these are really the only other shoe i MUST have...

ticket system is pretty annoying for me thus far, stopped by 6 different stores, no dice.  Not a fan of the fact that you're not guaranteed to get a pair, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a pair i saw on ebay that was reasonably priced.  Not tryin to miss out on these, other than the Laneys these are really the only other shoe i MUST have...

Gotta do what you gotta do. This shouldn't be that hard to get but you can never underestimate hype.

Back
Top Bottom