Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Got to see these in person today. Pleather quality is grape-ish. Not my favorite. Not terrible though. Might seek out a 06 pair, not sure yet.

High or low I'm still getting multiple pairs :D

Mannnn this wait is killing me

tumblr_m8v6lwYJf21r8pzmho1_500.gif

regardless, these will be added to the collection come RD!

All this.

I had these as a kid & the release is the day after my birthday so this will be a definite cop for me

Do you guys think these will be easy too pickup after release like fire red 5's and 3's? I might have to pass as i think i just locked in the fear pack. Fire red cw's dont seems to be sought after ive found, what youse think?

Do you guys think these will be easy too pickup after release like fire red 5's and 3's? I might have to pass as i think i just locked in the fear pack. Fire red cw's dont seems to be sought after ive found, what youse think?
I think they will be harder to get than both of those. A lot of people passed on those to cop these.

Last edited:
i don't think i could ever get to the point where i choose shoes over food

i remember when my roommate would have packages for shoes come 2-3 times a week

but the boy stayed eating tuna from the can 
mean.gif

mean.gif
Food is temporary, jordans are..... Nevermind

mean.gif
Its all just fuel too my body too me. As long im ticking and i aint getting dog **** im good

im a pescestarian and the only meat i can eat is fish and not to get on a health tip but tuna has a high level of mercury and eating a lot of mercury like that can cause brain damage and put you in a comma. Not sure if yall serious about that or not but just trying look out for yall and yall people

Back
Top Bottom