Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

air-jordan-v-white-midnight-navy-varsity-red-kickslab-07.jpg

Definately patent.

What is going on with that tongue up there? I hope it looks so small because it's pushed down. The tongue is one of the huge parts of the V

What is going on with that tongue up there? I hope it looks so small because it's pushed down. The tongue is one of the huge parts of the V

saw these last weekend when i picked up my true blue 3s, and i must say these will be a "hood" classic lol, all them little ghetto kids that sag their shorts down to their ankles will rock these
laugh.gif

EASY PASS for me

saw these last weekend when i picked up my true blue 3s, and i must say these will be a "hood" classic lol, all them little ghetto kids that sag their shorts down to their ankles will rock these
laugh.gif

EASY PASS for me

Those first 4 or so pictures, the shoe looks off. The tongue and Jumpamn both look off as well as the Air Jordan logo inside the tongue. IMO the non pl version doesnt look good compared to the pl version. I do hope those pics are fake or just the version not being released. Shoes with multiple materials are always a plus for me.

Those first 4 or so pictures, the shoe looks off. The tongue and Jumpamn both look off as well as the Air Jordan logo inside the tongue. IMO the non pl version doesnt look good compared to the pl version. I do hope those pics are fake or just the version not being released. Shoes with multiple materials are always a plus for me.

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

Those pictures I put on here are the retailed version... I took it from Footlocker stockroom.. So there you go
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

Those pictures I put on here are the retailed version... I took it from Footlocker stockroom.. So there you go
laugh.gif

Smhhh...I'm really starting to think y'all just don't want to like these...the SAME tongue that's on the wolf greys is on these. The SAME 23 that's on the wolf greys is on these....its like y'all was complaining about the pl soooo much so once they took most of it off y'all jumped to the next thing lol.

With that said...can't wait till these drop!

Smhhh...I'm really starting to think y'all just don't want to like these...the SAME tongue that's on the wolf greys is on these. The SAME 23 that's on the wolf greys is on these....its like y'all was complaining about the pl soooo much so once they took most of it off y'all jumped to the next thing lol.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Patent on V's =

puke.gif

Back
Top Bottom