Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

could have been a decent olympic-esque colorway without that horrible use of patent.

I'm all for creative, new and tasteful colorways but by all means keep materials where they belong
30t6p3b.gif

could have been a decent olympic-esque colorway without that horrible use of patent.

I'm all for creative, new and tasteful colorways but by all means keep materials where they belong
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

30t6p3b.gif
i agree with that last part!  my friend got them early and the leather on the back heal/ankle is like the orion 7s and the stitched "23" on the back looks cheap.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

30t6p3b.gif
i agree with that last part!  my friend got them early and the leather on the back heal/ankle is like the orion 7s and the stitched "23" on the back looks cheap.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

If patent leather ever killed a shoe, here it is. Saw them yesterday no thank ya.

So true I would have totally copped x2 if these were regular leather. Money in my pocket I guess.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

If patent leather ever killed a shoe, here it is. Saw them yesterday no thank ya.

So true I would have totally copped x2 if these were regular leather. Money in my pocket I guess.

my homeboy said in person these are ugly as hell, I guess the pictures do them better justice than in person

my homeboy said in person these are ugly as hell, I guess the pictures do them better justice than in person

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

They look better in person..
More detailed pics on the blog/facebook.

I've seen these in person. Definitely don't look any better. BTW, looking at those pics of the sole got me wondering if they flipped the jumpan on the Left shoe? I could of sworn the jumpmans were facing eachother before. This looks kind of off.

I've seen these in person. Definitely don't look any better. BTW, looking at those pics of the sole got me wondering if they flipped the jumpan on the Left shoe? I could of sworn the jumpmans were facing eachother before. This looks kind of off.

Yeah, they don't look better in person, because the patent is obvious.

Either make them all patent or all leather, the mix makes them an easy pass.

If these came out in 2012 with all leather they would fly off the shelves, instead JB's doing what JB does

If these came out in 2012 with all leather they would fly off the shelves, instead JB's doing what JB does

Originally Posted by Magic1978

If these came out today with all leather they would fly off the shelves, instead JB's doing what JB does
fixed

Originally Posted by Magic1978

If these came out today with all leather they would fly off the shelves, instead JB's doing what JB does
fixed

Originally Posted by gentry187

Im pretty sure that's how its always been, one straight up and one slightly off both facing the same way

Originally Posted by gentry187

Im pretty sure that's how its always been, one straight up and one slightly off both facing the same way

Back
Top Bottom