Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

It's as simple as this, if you like them, cop. If you don't, don't. Who cares about everyone else's motives for liking/disliking a shoe? They're called opinions for a reason.

Personally I can't stand them so I passed, but for those who like them...

Jordan V "USA"
Monroe Factory
1 (513) 539-4645
$119.99 (136027-103)

Credit goes to NTer oldsole73

It's as simple as this, if you like them, cop. If you don't, don't. Who cares about everyone else's motives for liking/disliking a shoe? They're called opinions for a reason.

Personally I can't stand them so I passed, but for those who like them...

Jordan V "USA"
Monroe Factory
1 (513) 539-4645
$119.99 (136027-103)

Credit goes to NTer oldsole73

Meh I didn't cop, but give it 5-10 years and people will be pleading to bring back the "Independence Day" V's. It never fails.

Meh I didn't cop, but give it 5-10 years and people will be pleading to bring back the "Independence Day" V's. It never fails.

Originally Posted by KMante

Meh I didn't cop, but give it 5-10 years and people will be pleading to bring back the "Independence Day" V's IN ALL LEATHER. It never fails.

fixed

Originally Posted by KMante

Meh I didn't cop, but give it 5-10 years and people will be pleading to bring back the "Independence Day" V's IN ALL LEATHER. It never fails.

fixed

I copped and don't regret it at all. It's a very nice shoe, even with the pl.  And it sure makes it easier to clean lol.

I copped and don't regret it at all. It's a very nice shoe, even with the pl.  And it sure makes it easier to clean lol.

I don't know about these...The patent really throws everything off. It just doesn't belong on the Vs man. All tumbled leather and no speckles on the flames and this release would've been awesome.

I don't know about these...The patent really throws everything off. It just doesn't belong on the Vs man. All tumbled leather and no speckles on the flames and this release would've been awesome.

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

No tumbled leather.
30t6p3b.gif

No tumbled leather.
30t6p3b.gif

Better tumbled leather than that god awful hard plastic leather.

Flat leather would be best.
Keep the tumbled leather for the 3's and the 7's.

Better tumbled leather than that god awful hard plastic leather.

Flat leather would be best.
Keep the tumbled leather for the 3's and the 7's.

I see what you're saying, but that's the kind of experimentation I could get behind. Patent gives this shoe in particular a cheap look. If JB wants to put use different materials that are not stereotypical of the design, at least don't let it look cheap.

All in all, I'm interested in the idea of a tumbled leather V now haha.

PS: The XIIIs pull it off the best.

I see what you're saying, but that's the kind of experimentation I could get behind. Patent gives this shoe in particular a cheap look. If JB wants to put use different materials that are not stereotypical of the design, at least don't let it look cheap.

All in all, I'm interested in the idea of a tumbled leather V now haha.

PS: The XIIIs pull it off the best.

Back
Top Bottom