Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Smhhh...I'm really starting to think y'all just don't want to like these...the SAME tongue that's on the wolf greys is on these. The SAME 23 that's on the wolf greys is on these....its like y'all was complaining about the pl soooo much so once they took most of it off y'all jumped to the next thing lol.

With that said...can't wait till these drop!
Patent on V's =

puke.gif

man these are terrible..i really hope people aren't paying the 200-250 plus on these on those online retailers..i was wrong with the wolf greys but i think these will definitely sit for awhile..

man these are terrible..i really hope people aren't paying the 200-250 plus on these on those online retailers..i was wrong with the wolf greys but i think these will definitely sit for awhile..

Looked real nice on other pics.. these ones they look horrible.. wow.. interesting.. will have to wait i guess.

Looked real nice on other pics.. these ones they look horrible.. wow.. interesting.. will have to wait i guess.

Modern Notoriety needs to stop with the nonsense.

just give us the angles we want and cut the #$%^

a nice profile view, insole, sole and anywhere there's a jumpman.

Modern Notoriety needs to stop with the nonsense.

just give us the angles we want and cut the #$%^

a nice profile view, insole, sole and anywhere there's a jumpman.

sigh JB just couldnt help themselves on these....

If these had been normal leather i'd have grabbed 2 pairs of these as it is easy pass

sigh JB just couldnt help themselves on these....

If these had been normal leather i'd have grabbed 2 pairs of these as it is easy pass

Originally Posted by NothinAfter
So there is PL, it only looks like there is on the last 2 pics. It must just be the angles. Right on for the update though didnt mean to offend you or none

Originally Posted by NothinAfter
So there is PL, it only looks like there is on the last 2 pics. It must just be the angles. Right on for the update though didnt mean to offend you or none

won them this weekend at sneakerfriends ATL.. they are alot better in person..

here they are on my feet
IMG_9411.jpg

won them this weekend at sneakerfriends ATL.. they are alot better in person..

here they are on my feet
IMG_9411.jpg

^^^wow looks way better there

like i said i might cop....when is release date????

^^^wow looks way better there

like i said i might cop....when is release date????

Pass for me, not really feeling these. Looks like I won't be buying anything in July unless a quickstrike package comes out or somethin'

Pass for me, not really feeling these. Looks like I won't be buying anything in July unless a quickstrike package comes out or somethin'

Back
Top Bottom