Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

397369437.jpg

got a pair to day for $140.00

Originally Posted by supdoode

They're probably experimenting to see what they have to do to get us to stop buying.

they started that with the AJ 2009 and 2010's !

(i bought both
grin.gif
)

Originally Posted by supdoode

They're probably experimenting to see what they have to do to get us to stop buying.

they started that with the AJ 2009 and 2010's !

(i bought both
grin.gif
)

I had a chance to buy them yesterday, but the PL turned me all the way off. I hope they dont jag the black joints.

I had a chance to buy them yesterday, but the PL turned me all the way off. I hope they dont jag the black joints.

They up in all sizes at PYS.com, just copped mines...PL or not...I had to cop...#sneakerhead #boi

Follow me on Twitter @Johnny_Blaz3

They up in all sizes at PYS.com, just copped mines...PL or not...I had to cop...#sneakerhead #boi

Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze

this site legit?
they always post the shoes before release date?
thanks

this site legit?
thanks

Originally Posted by hostos

this site legit?
thanks
100% Legit, got my wolf grey V's from them early also. No tax and shipping depending if your state applies. You good to go...go cop em'!

this site legit?
thanks
100% Legit, got my wolf grey V's from them early also. No tax and shipping depending if your state applies. You good to go...go cop em'!

this site legit?
thanks
i was gonna cop these but that PL made me wait for the black/metallics

when are those coming out?

thanks for the quick reply!

this site legit?
thanks
i was gonna cop these but that PL made me wait for the black/metallics

when are those coming out?

thanks for the quick reply!

Patent Leather on 5s, or patent leather on anything outside of 11s and 16s is down right shameful. Easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom