Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

Well ill add the consensus. This might have been one of the better retro releases all together. The colorway is dope, the release date was timed perfectly, but man did they mess up with that PL.

Well ill add the consensus. This might have been one of the better retro releases all together. The colorway is dope, the release date was timed perfectly, but man did they mess up with that PL.

Originally Posted by emier2

Well you are partially true.
The PL isn't that bad actually.

I'd prefer it on these than on the 10's.

Well, we all have opinions..

Originally Posted by emier2

Well you are partially true.
The PL isn't that bad actually.

I'd prefer it on these than on the 10's.

Well, we all have opinions..

I have these plus those wolf greys and The PL makes these so much easier to clean. You get a mark on then PL and it'll wipe straight off so It's awesome. Been using them to wear like 3/4 times a week since I copped them in October. They're still holding up pretty well apart from obvious ankle creasing, but apart from that they're still looking good 
happy.gif

I have these plus those wolf greys and The PL makes these so much easier to clean. You get a mark on then PL and it'll wipe straight off so It's awesome. Been using them to wear like 3/4 times a week since I copped them in October. They're still holding up pretty well apart from obvious ankle creasing, but apart from that they're still looking good 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom