Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Struck out online and all my local raffles. To top it off the person who was supposed to do a lookout in my size 13 fell thru..guess people can't keep their word. Sucks when you put in all this legwork and come up short.

Last edited:
San Antonio ftl got got for every pair they had. Waiting on police to take statement from campers. 160 pair mens and gs combined. Wowwwwww

Ugh this is the first Jordan release I've wanted in a while so I got up early and made sure I was at my local FTL at six am, eight people ahead of me so I asked "any of you size 12?" everyone said no so I thought ok, i'm def good. I wait for 2 hours plus because even though the stores supposed to open at eight employees  didn't show up until about eight twenty ish and then they took their time getting settled in the store. Afterwards they inform everyone they only got 20 pairs....I thought "ok I'm still good " but then the manager starts going down the line asking people for their sizes and all I hear him saying is "that sizes not available" over and over again. Turns out employees took their first pic of the stock and when they were done less then  eight pairs were available.. He finally was about to come around to ask me my size with only two guys infront of me and says only 2 12's are left, I was praying they would do the right thing because both of these guys were round size 10 but of course, they took them and after spending 2 hours and a half waiting I walked away empty handed and saltier then a bag of pretzels....This is by far the worst experience I've had trying to purchase a pair of sneakers and the whole things just left me bitter..Last time I ever go to that location.
...dang man. That's tough
same here 2 hour wasted and around 65 people infront of me all kids that ran at 5 on the dot to the line. Watched sum fool get locked up for going back and forth with the police they told him to get out of line then he snapped a pic. of them they then took him to jail and he was in the top 10 people in the line. tbh i did not really want to spend the 175 so i not all that mad

PS. 3 stores had about 45 pairs combined

you waited in line for 9 hrs for shoes you just kind of like? That's dedication.

I didn't say kinda like. It looked good in pics, I had to get there early because high school kids go crazy with the reselling here... not like I had any plans today anyway. First place was filled with kids that were there since 9pm, and they brought their parents to buy extra pairs. Moved oved to the next place which only had a few HS kids and more adults.

Damn you dirty ape. *shaking fist*
Good looking on helping out a legit member.
laugh.gif
  Thanks man, Grizz is a good dude for sure!  Hopefully you're able to snag one of these pairs from End this afternoon, or based on the sites all acting up this morning, maybe you can come up on a canceled order pair Tuesday...

Gs pairs way look way better went in the store and looked through 3 different pairs same ****

if anyone still needs a pair, i know a legit site thats releasing them later today. pm me for info. if your join date is too recent/low post count, im ignoring your msg.

San Antonio ftl got got for every pair they had. Waiting on police to take statement from campers. 160 pair mens and gs combined. Wowwwwww

Talk about hitting a lick! Cot damn! :x Well on the bright side whoever couldn't get a pair has a chance now since I'm sure whoever stole them will have them for the low. :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom