Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

actually I got through on FNL and went to checkout got the splash screen for mad long and when I finally got through to confirm order they had sold out, that made me a little tight because I had them in my cart, had my info, shipping and was going to confirm order, conifrm the damn order and I get that red X saying item removed from cart
Bruh tell me a about it... I got hyped as what that I thought I went through, filled out the credit card and everything, then all of sudden as I went to checkout boom, sold out...

Ugh this is the first Jordan release I've wanted in a while so I got up early and made sure I was at my local FTL at six am, eight people ahead of me so I asked "any of you size 12?" everyone said no so I thought ok, i'm def good. I wait for 2 hours plus because even though the stores supposed to open at eight employees  didn't show up until about eight twenty ish and then they took their time getting settled in the store. Afterwards they inform everyone they only got 20 pairs....I thought "ok I'm still good " but then the manager starts going down the line asking people for their sizes and all I hear him saying is "that sizes not available" over and over again. Turns out employees took their first pic of the stock and when they were done less then  eight pairs were available.. He finally was about to come around to ask me my size with only two guys infront of me and says only 2 12's are left, I was praying they would do the right thing because both of these guys were round size 10 but of course, they took them and after spending 2 hours and a half waiting I walked away empty handed and saltier then a bag of pretzels....This is by far the worst experience I've had trying to purchase a pair of sneakers and the whole things just left me bitter..Last time I ever go to that location.
...dang man. That's tough

I haven't even bothered to look but I'm sure some moron has already said "easy cop."

Coming to social media near you... "March of the Black Grapes."

Struck out every way possible. Even saw some new rejection lines this morning. Hard to believe we go through all this just to lose $160+ at the end of the day and feel lucky.. I feel played. But on to the resellers. Ill try and find one for sub $250
I don't look at it as "losing" $160.  I look at it as getting something that I WANT and can hold, wear, a work of art, for $160 less out of my bank account.  That number aint doing any good sitting in there.  I'd rather have my Black Grape 5's than 160.

Last edited:
For the love of God I am so sick of getting played on my size 12's!!!!!! My dude got played on his 13's too SMH. The 12 and 13's were the first ones gone. It's like they get 1 pair of each. The 4th dude in line who wanted a 13 walked away empty handed. I got stuck with 2 size 10.5's and a 10 and my dude got an 11 SMH. This is absolutely ridiculous...

Bruh tell me a about it... I got hyped as what that I thought I went through, filled out the credit card and everything, then all of sudden as I went to checkout boom, sold out...
lol yup I got that heart beat racing when I saw it go through but then of course I got let down, what a crappy feeling

lol yup I got that heart beat racing when I saw it go through but then of course I got let down, what a crappy feeling

Always worst when you actually get them added to your cart vs not even being able to at all. Happened to me twice and both times I got either an error or "item has sold out" at the very end.

For the love of God I am so sick of getting played on my size 12's!!!!!! My dude got played on his 13's too SMH. The 12 and 13's were the first ones gone. It's like they get 1 pair of each. The 4th dude in line who wanted a 13 walked away empty handed. I got stuck with 2 size 10.5's and a 10 and my dude got an 11 SMH. This is absolutely ridiculous...

View media item 455446
Stuck with three pairs?! Lol too bad you didn't get your size 12, but c'mon you got three pairs! Just sell them and cop a size 12 for resale. Many people didn't get one pair of any size, so consider yourself lucky.

Got 2 off NDC and 1 off FNL.

A little bummed I couldn't get more but these were more limited than I had anticipated.

Always worst when you actually get them added to your cart vs not even being able to at all. Happened to me twice and both times I got either an error or "item has sold out" at the very end.
lol yup, honestly I would rather not be able to add them to the cart at all!

You do know that not everyone up here is black I hope.

Some of you don't seem to know the difference in in person conversation and the internet.

I use negros for everybody. Don't matter to me whether black, white, brown, yellow or purple. :D

I entered two raffles and came out successful...man there were a lot of pissed out kids and parents in the mall this morning... Lady yelling **** DTLR because her child had a raffle ticket but didn't get a call back so what made you think to line up this morning???...ughh WTF did you think a "raffle" was anyways nice shoe top of the closet they go along with the rest Eric Holder and DOJ isn't playing that wear Jordan's to work ****

View media item 455465

From the sound of things I think I got pretty lucky. I copped from Footlocker.com and thats adding to my 2 other pairs from Nike LA and Santa Monica.

Got the Nike Revis Denim from Champs.com as well...

Last edited:
No More FNL for me. I get to checkout and when I pay I get an error message. Happens all the time to me on there and billing is the same as shipping. Was able to cop 3 on Eastbay and one from NT Santa Monica which I pick up today. Good day so far. Good luck to all!

If you missed out, you should try hitting up places that raffled pairs after their pick up window. You'd be shocked at how many pairs don't get picked up.

I spent 9 hours in line to get these, longest I've ever spent to obtain a pair of shoes. I prefer the white grapes more tbh, but I still like these.

Back
Top Bottom