Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Man the resell price for this is so high now. I want me a pair. Didn't know they were so limited.

lol and I cannot even sell mine for a bit over retail here in my country..would keep them but sizing failed me and it's unwearable

Anyway, I think resell price will deffinitely go down as these are not getting much hype after release, and with those pairs all over ebay..just wait a little more and you'll get them

So up above a few posts bck, Sum HPB said he didnt want them , but since they R sooo Limited he now has to have them! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

So up above a few posts bck, Sum HPB said he didnt want them , but since they R sooo Limited he now has to have them! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
WAT?
Wtf? I can't order these to the US can I? 
Unfortunately no.
mean.gif
Anyone in europe wanna help us out??

$206 without shipping. $235-240 shipped to USA? Haven't been following eBay prices - are they crazy?
Oooh yeah damnit. I was using euros at first and came up with $177. I got excited
mean.gif
Prices around here are around $250 on the average I think? But hey at least they would be legit lol

man i can't find any pair in my size for these. i guess i'll start saving for it then. since i just got me a db3 this weekend. 

I ordered a pair of these yesterday, they should arrive Wednesday. I was amazed when they appeared back on sale on the European site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
crazy that they restock for nike euro and they sat for like 3-4 days at least with plenty of sizes ... US restock lasts 5-10 minutes ...

Struck out on RD. Then saw all the Ridiculous prices and fell back. So yesterday My boy Hooks Me up with these

for 120 Worn Twice. About an hour later another one of my boy hits me up saying he fell on hard times and needed cash. He tells me he is selling black grapes for 230, Im like damn, I want them but didn't want to spend the cash. He then asks what would I trade with cash I show him the OLYs and say Ill add 40. He jumps at it because dudes rape Olympic Prices out here for 200-220 in that condition. Without hesitation I meet him for the trade, The whole time he's smirking, trying to tell me I got such a great deal and how he doesnt want to let them go. In the back of my mind Im thinking "WHO Gets Black Grapes for 160 thats Retail minus tax"?

Ashy But the Package is complete. Took a min but I finally got them  Funny thing is I paid more for the White grapes
laugh.gif
mean.gif

its because people over here arent hardcore like some of us, if they miss at release day thats it, we never normally get restocks so no one expects it.

I'm happy to get this release it sucks that these were more limited than people expected but I think JB did a great job on this release. I hope this doesn't give them any ideas on doing this on other popular cws tho

Back
Top Bottom